Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I certainly hope I don't get rejected yet! Been looking at others grades who are applying and they seem much more qualified to get in than I am.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if ANY have been rejected for L100?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I haven't come across any..

ReputationRep:
    bear in mind that the grades attained by the population of TSR does not reflect that of the real world.

ReputationRep:
    I don't expect to see Warwick offers or rejections for another couple of months.

ReputationRep:
    seeing as though they dont give out offers/rejections until next year,
    Does it mean i wont really be at an disadvantage that my application will be sent off late december (which i know is classed as late to some people)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatekiss)
    seeing as though they dont give out offers/rejections until next year,
    Does it mean i wont really be at an disadvantage that my application will be sent off late december (which i know is classed as late to some people)?
    No where disadvantages you for sending it off late dec.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paulwhy)
    I don't expect to see Warwick offers or rejections for another couple of months.
    really? Last year there were a few offers as early as late November.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.