Offer letter

Watch this thread
_mariyam
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I have received my congratulations mail from your team and request to do further steps but i have not yet received my offer letter so i want to know if there is any particular reason for that??
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
To whom are you addressing this question? Who do you mean by "your team".

This forum is for the discussion of Coventry University and its courses by students and other interested parties. It is not a means by which to contact the admissions office.

If you want to contact the university, I suggest you e-mail them or call them.
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by _mariyam)
I have received my congratulations mail from your team and request to do further steps but i have not yet received my offer letter so i want to know if there is any particular reason for that??
Hey!

The best thing to do would be to contact the university directly, just as was already suggested here. You can find all contact details on the Coventry University website. If you are unsure where to email, I am happy to provide that information to you.

Tereza
Coventry University
International Relations student
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by _mariyam)
Hi _mariyam,

Thank you for your message.

Can you please confirm this post is addressed to Coventry University? There are instances where students post a thread under the incorrect forum and do not realise this until later. It's a simple mistake to make but being clear in your message will help everyone else greatly.

It's great to hear you receive an acceptance for study. It may be an error on the university's part. If you wish to find out more information in obtaining your offer letter, please access the Livechat feature on the Coventry University website. Simply state your name, student ID (if you have this), course and query. Recruitment is experiencing a high volume of calls and messages at the moment so please bear this in mind. They will respond to you when they're able to. I would personally avoid emailing as this generates a higher response time and you may not have the time to wait. Calling is costly and to access at your own caution.

I hope this helps. Please let me know how you get on.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (156)
40.73%