Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would it be bad to sleep with my ex who loves someone else Watch

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a bad idea, because you're in love with him.

Just having casual sex with someone you're in love with could be a bad idea, cuz you'll always want more.

On the other hand, maybe you could use it to manipulate him. Depends how much time you have on your hands really. If it were me, I'd leave it and start looking elsewhere.

Not many relationships that happen at a very young age last that long.

ReputationRep:
    bad bad bad bad idea.
    Terrible idea, in fact.

ReputationRep:
    You've already talked yourself into it really so you're going to do it anyway. It's a bad idea but you'll do it and then you'll realise.

Its not happening now anyway. He told me he loves this other girl so he won't. So i have decided i will find some way to contact her and let her know what hes been up to. He deserves to have things ruined between them if he can tell her he loves her, then try to organise sex with me? Its not fair on either of us. I hate him. I'm deleting him out of my life.

Its not happening now anyway. He told me he loves this other girl so he won't. So i have decided i will find some way to contact her and let her know what hes been up to. He deserves to have things ruined between them if he can tell her he loves her, then try to organise sex with me? Its not fair on either of us. I hate him. I'm deleting him out of my life.

ReputationRep:
    Well, let's see...consider that when you "sleep" with somebody, you're "sleeping" with everybody they've ever "slept" with, and so on and so forth. Herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, mono, AIDS, ect, ect, etc... Would you really want to be swapping spit with all your mate's other lovers?

Otherwise, it's not the cheating that's so bad, but getting caught.

(Original post by Lord Foul)
    Well, let's see...consider that when you "sleep" with somebody, you're "sleeping" with everybody they've ever "slept" with, and so on and so forth. Herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, mono, AIDS, ect, ect, etc... Would you really want to be swapping spit with all your mate's other lovers?

a) How is this relevant since I've slept with him before, and I dont see what this has to do with whether I should sleep with him now. What you're mentioning is beside the point.
    b) Have you HEARD of condoms?
    c) It's not cheating cos neither of us are in a relationship :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    a) How is this relevant since I've slept with him before, and I dont see what this has to do with whether I should sleep with him now. What you're mentioning is beside the point.
    I shouldn't have commented. I'm not qualified to. Since I live in a monastery, and eat saltpeter, I don't worry about sexual relationships.

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it. Run a million miles in the opposite direction.

What's going to happen is that he'll stay with his girlfriend and every time they have an argument, he'll be round at yours trying to sleep with you. Meantime, you'll be hanging on to the hope that one day he'll leave her for you, so you'll put up with it. But that's not going to happen because he'll know he's onto a winner.

You're just going to end up getting hurt at the end of the day - don't do it. Go and find somebody who is worth your affection.

*Hugs*

(Original post by Lord Foul)

ReputationRep:
    Ok only just saw this - don't get in touch with her. She'll find out some how, because he'll keep cheating on her until one day he runs out of luck. Don't make yourself look like the bad guy. Move on, let him ruin his own relationship.

Good on you for deciding not to go for it.

(Original post by Mattaf)
    Ok only just saw this - don't get in touch with her. She'll find out some how, because he'll keep cheating on her until one day he runs out of luck. Don't make yourself look like the bad guy. Move on, let him ruin his own relationship.

Good on you for deciding not to go for it.
    Yeah, I mean theyre not going out, but he keeps going on about how he loves her. and i thought how can you say you love someone if yr trying to get yr ex to sleep with you?

either way, ive deleted him off my phone, msn, facebook, etc. so i wont speak to him and he cant speak to me

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I mean theyre not going out, but he keeps going on about how he loves her. and i thought how can you say you love someone if yr trying to get yr ex to sleep with you?

either way, ive deleted him off my phone, msn, facebook, etc. so i wont speak to him and he cant speak to me
    Good! Move on and leave this behind you. You'll be fine!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.