wjec eduqas predictions gcse English literature

Watch this thread
user93_
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
hi what do people think we are likely to get for Macbeth, and an inspector calls? also would they repeat someone already been done? a lot of people in my school are saying they would do Macbeth (which was done in 2020), to be nice since we missed time and to make it accessible for all candidates? yet I can't help but think they just wouldn't do that.

also does anyone know what the questions were in 2021 for both Macbeth and and inspector calls?
niki763
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
idk about Macbeth but 2021 Inspector Calls was 'Write about Shiela and how she is presented at different points in the play'.
user93_
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
tysm
(Original post by niki763)
idk about Macbeth but 2021 Inspector Calls was 'Write about Shiela and how she is presented at different points in the play'.
Username192
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by niki763)
Do you by any chance know what the questions were for romeo and juliet in 2021? If not that's completely cool just asking.
niki763
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Username192)
Do you by any chance know what the questions were for romeo and juliet in 2021? If not that's completely cool just asking.
'Write about one or two of the relationships within the Capulet family. How does Shakespeare present these relationships throughout the play? Refer closely to characters and events from the play in your answer.'

how many quotes are u learning for romeo and juliet? theres so many
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads