I forgot to indicate the 25 marker I done

Watch this thread
genreal)_idk
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I just realised I forgot to put an ‘x’ on question 7 for the 25 marker I decided to do. Are they still gonna mark it or nah. 😭😭😭😭
JAH36
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Tbh you'll be fine! They will just look at which one has writing in it (don't worry about it too much - there's not much you can do about it now)
JAH36
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If you are super nervous about whether they will mark it or not then you could always ask your teacher
Aguero9320
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by genreal)_idk)
I just realised I forgot to put an ‘x’ on question 7 for the 25 marker I decided to do. Are they still gonna mark it or nah. 😭😭😭😭
what do yo mean by 'x'
genreal)_idk
Rep:
Name:  Screenshot_2022-05-23-19-35-33-11_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  30.8 KB
(Original post by Aguero9320)
what do yo mean by 'x'
genreal)_idk
Rep:
(Original post by JAH36)
Tbh you'll be fine! They will just look at which one has writing in it (don't worry about it too much - there's not much you can do about it now)
Ok thanks
Aguero9320
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Name:  Screenshot_2022-05-23-19-35-33-11_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  30.8 KB
are you edexcel or aqa?
genreal)_idk
Rep:
are you edexcel or aqa?
Edexcel
Aguero9320
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Edexcel
oh ok, I am aqa, so i was a bit confused
How was the edexcel paper? the aqa one was a nightmare
Last edited by Aguero9320; 1 month ago
genreal)_idk
Rep:
oh ok, I am aqa, so i was a bit confused
How was the edexcel paper? the aqa one was a nightmare
It was a weird paper, the main expected topics didn’t come up, 25 marker was about assessing efficiencies in a monopoly. 15 marker about if the coffee shops market is contestable. No market failure or government intervention which ****ed me up
Aguero9320
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It was a weird paper, the main expected topics didn’t come up, 25 marker was about assessing efficiencies in a monopoly. 15 marker about if the coffee shops market is contestable. No market failure or government intervention which ****ed me up
doesn't sound too nice as well, hope you make it up in your next 2!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (48)
30.97%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (67)
43.23%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (38)
24.52%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.29%

Watched Threads