the girl i like, likes my best friend...

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
basically ive had feeling for this girl on and off for the past year, and she used to like me back at the start but then stopped.. and now she told me she likes my best friend and that they've been talking, i might be dramatic but i just feel so hurt because why was i stupid enough to think she'd like me again. Should i just cut contact off with both of them?? it just hurts to much
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
i can image that situation may hurt quite a bit. however, im not sure cutting off your best friend over this is something you should do - i think sit down and have a discussion with them about how you've been feeling. How serious was the 'thing' you had with the girl, and how serious is it between your best friend and her? keep slaying queen xoxo
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
This distressing situation happens to most of us at sometime. In truth it not really fair blame them, unless perhaps your mate clearly muscled in and messed things up for you. I would say just back off seeing them a bit, let the dust settle and see how you feel in the longer term. It will probably all end in tears anyway.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
I've been in that situation recently, I introduced a girl I liked and was great friends with to my mate and now they are an item. It is a horrible situation to be in. Personally I tried pretending everything was fine and continued hanging out with them at first. But I couldn't cope and now I've stopped seeing either of them. tbh at the moment I don't want to see either of them again, I feel that angry and hurt still. They probably think I'm really rude but completely avoiding them has been the only way I could cope tbh.
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
take a break from them as long as you need, dont be pressure to stay friends with them because you dont want to seem rude
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (13)
25.49%
As I expected (14)
27.45%
Harder (21)
41.18%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
5.88%

Watched Threads