Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a loser so I'm staying in on a saturday night Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimoso)
    I DID I EVEN DID MY DUTCH GIRL ACT

My 18 year old friend even got her ID confisacated because they thought she was being frauduluent! We had to get the police over :eek:
    haha is it because you had a Dutch/Scouse accent?

Wow that sucks, what type of ID was it?

I still get IDed at 20. I forget my ID sometimes too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazilton)
    Liquid in Aberdeen were taking £7 on halloween, with NO drinks promos at all...

Depressing!!
    Yeh sounds about right. I didn't go out on Haloween mainly due to the fact it was a Friday and I had no money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leigh.)
    haha is it because you had a Dutch/Scouse accent?

Wow that sucks, what type of ID was it?

I still get IDed at 20. I forget my ID sometimes too
    Hahaha I always ID these like 29 year olds at tesco. They're like NO

It was a provisional. She's 18 but tried to give it to our friend so that she could get in. THe bouncers werre not amused. This is the earliest I have ever been home from town! I've just been to an amaaaazing party though so it was good

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha I always ID these like 29 year olds at tesco. They're like NO

It was a provisional. She's 18 but tried to give it to our friend so that she could get in. THe bouncers werre not amused. This is the earliest I have ever been home from town! I've just been to an amaaaazing party though so it was good
    Ah right no wonder

Nice :borat:, glad you had fun Kimber.

ReputationRep:
    Ah right no wonder

Nice :borat:, glad you had fun Kimber.
    I had fun forr a bittt now I'm home, I spent like 20 ******* quid!!!!! Entertain me bbz :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    I had fun forr a bittt now I'm home, I spent like 20 ******* quid!!!!! Entertain me bbz :puppyeyes:
    Msn innit

ReputationRep:
    Msn innit
    omg i will have to move rooms and stuff

I was so drunk tonight that I ate chicken. I have not eaten chicken in two years!

ReputationRep:
    omg i will have to move rooms and stuff

I was so drunk tonight that I ate chicken. I have not eaten chicken in two years!
    Aight don't worry.

Haha! You a vegi or something?

ReputationRep:
    Aight don't worry.

Haha! You a vegi or something?
    no but I used to have chickens so I used to be liked reeeeaaal y opposed to people eating it! But I ate some! And I liked it :sad:

ReputationRep:
    no but I used to have chickens so I used to be liked reeeeaaal y opposed to people eating it! But I ate some! And I liked it :sad:
    So you want more?

Oh yeh cool story:

You know Apagg?

ReputationRep:
    So you want more?

Oh yeh cool story:

You know Apagg?
    I know who he is, yes :beard:

tell all

ReputationRep:
    I know who he is, yes :beard:

tell all
    I went on holiday to Port Aventura in Spain for two weeks with my family, not last summer but the one before. We met another family and found out we were from the same area (Devon). They were from Exeter. Our two families went to a water park together, went to the theme park together and did other things like went out one night. My and his sister were around the same age too so they got on well.

Anyway I saw his picture last night and was like woh-uh do I know him as he looked similar from somewhere, saw he was from Exeter and was like **** no way! He's a sub and all. I hadn't seen or spoken to him since that holiday. How weird is that! No idea he was on TSR

ReputationRep:
    I went on holiday to Port Aventura in Spain for two weeks with my family, not last summer but the one before. We met another family and found out we were from the same area (Devon). They were from Exeter. Our two families went to a water park together, went to the theme park together and did other things like went out one night. My and his sister were around the same age too so they got on well.

Anyway I saw his picture last night and was like woh-uh do I know him as he looked similar from somewhere, saw he was from Exeter and was like **** no way! He's a sub and all. I hadn't seen or spoken to him since that holiday. How weird is that! No idea he was on TSR

Wehoaaaah have you told 'Pagg bol yet?

ReputationRep:
    Wehoaaaah have you told 'Pagg bol yet?
    Yeh I sent him a message saying ''This may seem weird but... have you ever been to Port Aventura?''

He replied but he didn't seem that shocked by it tbh

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I sent him a message saying ''This may seem weird but... have you ever been to Port Aventura?''

He replied but he didn't seem that shocked by it tbh
    Ohhh so he remembers you! I might go to bed for a bit leighzer quest. The screen is darting round!

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh so he remembers you! I might go to bed for a bit leighzer quest. The screen is darting round!
    For a bit? Don't you mean until morgen?

ReputationRep:
    For a bit? Don't you mean until morgen?
    woaaah you speak dutch

ReputationRep:
    woaaah you speak dutch
    I know that dude means something bad like dead. I had no idea that morgen was morning in Dutch, I'm just amazing.

Edit: I was in Holland for a week at the start of October, maybe I got it from that.

ReputationRep:
    dood (pronounced dote) is dead. Morgen can mean morning or tommorow. You are amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks babe :blush:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.