The Student Room Group

last week of school and 2 weeks until a levels start (maths paper 1)!! eek

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

actually, paper 1 doesn't seem too bad. its paper 2 and 3 that are throwing me off. practice practice practice and hope for the best i guess.
I do wish I started earlier though, at least a few weeks earlier than when i did. and took shorter breaks. mainly bc its taking me so long to get through certain topics.

chemistry - quite repetitive so im sticking to past paper qs. bio - probs same. but omg the essay!! our teachers have given us no help at all. I think i'll make some mind maps on titles and jot down points i should say and look at sentence starters and better words.

then its 2 weeks and 3 days of exams (bio chem maths) and its all over on the 24th of June (and then a sleepover yay)! I want to do my best with revision now, so that I don't feel guilty when I finish and want to have fun. like i want to have fun fully without thinking about whether i deserve it or not.

leaving school this week. last week of school ever! that is insane. how am i already here. i feel like its still february. i want to take as many photos as possible this week. i'll only be coming in for 2hr exams after this week! i'm gonna miss the vibe of sixth form. they were the best 2 years of my school life.

i hope i achieve my goals and my offer is confirmed, inshallah.

sorry for the dump, how is every other y13 here feeling?? i know the sociology exam was today...eek
I had OCR psychology today which i think went really well. I definitely agree with you though about starting revision earlier, it's just so difficult to stay motivated
Original post by emmap2003
I had OCR psychology today which i think went really well. I definitely agree with you though about starting revision earlier, it's just so difficult to stay motivated

well done! yess its such a struggle but we got this! keep going :h:
How have your other papers went?

Quick Reply

Latest