Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I saw my ex today...and I looked damn good (if I say so myself) so I was over the moon I saw him, he said I looked good like 3 times, then later txt me saying it and that it was nice seeing me!

I feel so great cos he missed out (it was his fault we broke up) so I hope he's regretting it now!:yep: Although I do miss him but meh.

Anyone else felt this way before after seeing an ex? It's great!!

ReputationRep:
    Nope, there really is nothing better. Especially if you both know it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    lol, nice one

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it is.but haveing the looks to do so is another issue?? x

ReputationRep:
    I love looking good...

ReputationRep:
    oh that feeling is the best. Only thing is, my ex doesn't acknowledge my existence and I haven't seen him since we broke up. Whatever it is, I "grew up" and reinvented myself ... piercings, tattoos and just an overall "I don't take no ****" attitude. I can confidently say that if he saw me again, he wouldn't see that lovesick 17 year old he dated.

ReputationRep:
    OP that sounds fantastic!!! Sounds like brilliant revenge

ReputationRep:
    niiiiiice worrkk...lol

ReputationRep:
    Haha go you

It must have been such a thrill for you!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I know that feeling, it's brilliant.

It was great!!! Sorry for the anon guys....one of his mates is on here. But yay yay yay it was such an awesome feeling! His eyes just lit up.. I hope he feels rubbish! lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.