Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey

No wories ive completed my draft.

cheers

ReputationRep:
    How about you draft it yourself and we will give you feedback.

ReputationRep:
    i would, but thats the problem. i dont know how to start. i dont know what im looking for. Im just completely lost. Ild be happy if someone just gave me some points or help me to start off and i should be fine or what im ment to do:confused: . (fingerscrossed...)

ReputationRep:
    perhaps you should have gone to some of those classes and done the assignments eh?

Just read the LPC manual. It's all in there.

ReputationRep:
    David is wrong. No protection.

However you start by defining the length of the partnership and the determining events. Then you do the occupation of the premises. The the furnishing.

There is a way of protecting the premises but it involves a limited partnership and the placing of the premises in trust. And I wouldn't bank on it working.

ReputationRep:
    Hold the front page. We seem to have Counsel attempting some drafting...

ReputationRep:
    We also appear to have someone breaching the SRA rules by seeking help with LPC work :p:

ReputationRep:
    Although if Chalks is right he didn't get any

ReputationRep:
    Counsel: "So, I sat down with my opposite number outside Court to see if we could resolve things and we've come to an agreement in principle on behalf of the clients. We've sketched out a few proposed clauses for a settlement agreement. I don't think there will be much more for you to do, to be honest"

Instructing solicitor: *winces*

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.