20 year old and 47 year old

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Lesbian relationship. Opinions
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I mind my own business.
booklover1313
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Legal, but a bit strange. The large age gap means that there is also a gap in maturity and financial stability, which can make the 20year old a bit vulnerable. Not saying that it is definitely wrong, but it does raise a few questions surrounding why the 42 year old can't, or won't date someone closer to their own age? Are more mature and experienced women seeing some red flags and avoiding them? Do they think the 20 year old is more easily manipulated?
PossiblyNotGod
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what type of relationship like a serious one?
Last edited by PossiblyNotGod; 1 month ago
KageMaru
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If you want to do then do it. I imagine her minge will be getting a bit on the rusty side though, and your youthful optimism might be a bit much for her. She will probably just want to sit inside and smoke so you may get bored.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Lesbian relationship. Opinions
gross no..
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
gross no..
when you were a baby she was 27 wtf
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by KageMaru)
If you want to do then do it. I imagine her minge will be getting a bit on the rusty side though, and your youthful optimism might be a bit much for her. She will probably just want to sit inside and smoke so you may get bored.
Haha I love this response thank you. She’s not like that funnily enough, we are always on a mad one. Going to visit different places or going out drinking working festivals together too. Her minge is fab! Never a dull moment with her. Both Scorpios 😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads