The Student Room Group

What to add to client profile page

I’m doing my product course work I’m stuck with the client profile page . I have added to the page name, age , gender, family, hobbies , occupations, needs, location, inspiration and income can anyone please help with what else to add to this page before living onto next
Original post by Lucy rowland
I’m doing my product course work I’m stuck with the client profile page . I have added to the page name, age , gender, family, hobbies , occupations, needs, location, inspiration and income can anyone please help with what else to add to this page before living onto next

sounds done to me. add a moodboard with hobbies/interests if you have space. this is really helpful for your design concepts as you can sketch around and get more marks from incorporating elements into sketches.
Original post by thatbooknerd
sounds done to me. add a moodboard with hobbies/interests if you have space. this is really helpful for your design concepts as you can sketch around and get more marks from incorporating elements into sketches.

Okay will add a moodboard THANK YOU
Okay will add a moodboard THANK YOU

no worries! lmk if there's anything else i finished my nea a couple months back and got an a* :smile:
no worries! lmk if there's anything else i finished my nea a couple months back and got an a* :smile:

OMFG NOOOOO 😭😭😭 pls I got a c for GCSEs and I’m tryna get an A and lowest being a b because I’m trying to get into uni and not have to do foundation year but I find Product design very draining. I just sat my exams this week Monday and Tuesday and idk I just feel like my head went blank and waffled😭 I’m in y12 btw . WELL DONE ON GETTING AN A* THO HONESTLY YOUVE SMASHED IT GIRLL/BOY🎉
qualification, subjects according to your product course and criminal record will also be needed
OMFG NOOOOO 😭😭😭 pls I got a c for GCSEs and I’m tryna get an A and lowest being a b because I’m trying to get into uni and not have to do foundation year but I find Product design very draining. I just sat my exams this week Monday and Tuesday and idk I just feel like my head went blank and waffled😭 I’m in y12 btw . WELL DONE ON GETTING AN A* THO HONESTLY YOUVE SMASHED IT GIRLL/BOY🎉

i don't know about your teachers, but throughout gcse and a level we were barely taught any theory. especially in a level we had maybe 5 lessons and then were just set textbook pages and told to learn them... it was so ridiculous especially because it's aqa and i expected them to put more work in and actually try and teach us content. but for coursework we did have a lot more support.

i hope they went well!! i have perfect my revision strategy for theory exams - sat my first a level paper one yesterday and it went really well! so lmk if you need advice on that.

ohh that's annoying but at least you did your best! that's all you can do. i wouldn't worry too much about it - if you get a grade lower than you want for predicted grades and your teachers end up using a bad grade, literally hound them until they push your grade up. if you have to sit a couple more class assessments to prove you can get a higher mark do it. it will be so much easier to apply for unis with grades you are happy with and can meet the requirements to.

i'm a girl :smile: and thank you!!
i don't know about your teachers, but throughout gcse and a level we were barely taught any theory. especially in a level we had maybe 5 lessons and then were just set textbook pages and told to learn them... it was so ridiculous especially because it's aqa and i expected them to put more work in and actually try and teach us content. but for coursework we did have a lot more support.

i hope they went well!! i have perfect my revision strategy for theory exams - sat my first a level paper one yesterday and it went really well! so lmk if you need advice on that.

ohh that's annoying but at least you did your best! that's all you can do. i wouldn't worry too much about it - if you get a grade lower than you want for predicted grades and your teachers end up using a bad grade, literally hound them until they push your grade up. if you have to sit a couple more class assessments to prove you can get a higher mark do it. it will be so much easier to apply for unis with grades you are happy with and can meet the requirements to.

i'm a girl :smile: and thank you!!

Yes. I 100% feel that way ! My class teacher is also senior leader and he always is cancelling lessons and obviously that’s more class teaching time getting taken off us which will affect us. We then need to basically teach ourselves the work which is annoying and I can’t learn from reading a textbook I’m just like that so yes it’s a struggle. Im honestly just praying and hoping to get the grades I want in those papers lool .
but yeah I definitely agree with what you are saying
Yes. I 100% feel that way ! My class teacher is also senior leader and he always is cancelling lessons and obviously that’s more class teaching time getting taken off us which will affect us. We then need to basically teach ourselves the work which is annoying and I can’t learn from reading a textbook I’m just like that so yes it’s a struggle. Im honestly just praying and hoping to get the grades I want in those papers lool .
but yeah I definitely agree with what you are saying

if you need my quizlet sets lmk! i have made them for the whole textbook so it might be helpful instead of just making notes and struggling to learn everything. the way i've learnt it is by breaking each topic down into very simple points and turning them into questions, then using active recall to just learn it over and over again. before learning a new thing, especially for a process like metal forming or something, i always watch a video on it to get my head around it bc half the time i can't even visualise what is going on lol. i also have loads of worksheets which my teacher gave us two weeks (so mad at him for that!) before the exams which are really helpful for exam technique so lmk if you need those.

you will hopefully! honestly the earlier you start learning everything the easier it will be ESPECIALLY for all of the materials - it's so hard to remember properties and uses of metals, woods and plastic when they're literally all the same with little differences so the earlier you start covering it the better chance you have of doing well. :smile:
if you need my quizlet sets lmk! i have made them for the whole textbook so it might be helpful instead of just making notes and struggling to learn everything. the way i've learnt it is by breaking each topic down into very simple points and turning them into questions, then using active recall to just learn it over and over again. before learning a new thing, especially for a process like metal forming or something, i always watch a video on it to get my head around it bc half the time i can't even visualise what is going on lol. i also have loads of worksheets which my teacher gave us two weeks (so mad at him for that!) before the exams which are really helpful for exam technique so lmk if you need those.

you will hopefully! honestly the earlier you start learning everything the easier it will be ESPECIALLY for all of the materials - it's so hard to remember properties and uses of metals, woods and plastic when they're literally all the same with little differences so the earlier you start covering it the better chance you have of doing well. :smile:

Thanks for the advice appreciate it girl
How can I access the quizlet
Thanks for the advice appreciate it girl
How can I access the quizlet

i'll send the links to ya :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest