not really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Why can't you?
    i dont know its like i cant physicly go, its really werid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    its called the door. you have to open it.

ReputationRep:
    Everybody has times when they just dont wanna go to work or to school,but if everybody just gave in it will be a mess,you wont have chips or clothes or teachers,life would be a total mess...my point is that work is important more that the extra sleeping hours you'll get think about classes you'll miss and how important it will be for your externals....if you feel like sleeping extra hours in the morning just sleep earlier than you usually do..and you'll be fine...but keep skipping school is not an option.bottom line if you wanna be successful you have to work harder

ReputationRep:
    You're 16, you don't have to be there. It's your choice.

Why don't you give social services a call, they may be interested in your truancy.

ReputationRep:
    I believe its calling being lazy.
    Not many of us enjoy going to school, but we know we have to. You are no different. Stop complaining to us.

ReputationRep:
    You spolit slob, you lucky enough to be given a state education of such quality that most parents around the world would cut off their right hand for if meant that their child could get it. Yet you cant be bothered because of some reason you cant explain?!? Whats more my taxes go toward paying for it!

If you are having problems go and see someone about it (if you do I am sorry but I serioulsy doubt you do) but dont waste our lives as well as your own moaning about it on the internet. Take responsibilty for your own life.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know whether you're aware gossip girl but the forums called 'the student room' for a reason, we're students. We're interested in expanding our knowledge. You're... well... lame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    You spolit slob, you lucky enough to be given a state education of such quality that most parents around the world would cut off their right hand for if meant that their child could get it. Yet you cant be bothered because of some reason you cant explain?!? Whats more my taxes go toward paying for it!

If you are having problems go and see someone about it (if you do I am sorry but I serioulsy doubt you do) but dont waste our lives as well as your own moaning about it on the internet. Take responsibilty for your own life.
    spoilt slob? well i have to say ive neber been called that! spoilt yes....snobby.....posh....but never slob! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    yr 11 - wot fun. I think yr 10 and 11 were my favourite yrs at school, sixth form is pretty good too. Just go into school, wots stopping you? I like to see my friends which is good and have a laugh Whereabouts in london is ur school?

ReputationRep:
    im in yr 11 so its not like theres loads to go

lol lol lol - you are so wrong there. when you're in yr 11 its all about GCSE's so off course there's a lot to do...whoever told u there isn't a lot to do in yr 11 :eek: gosh!!! hehe - if you're lazy, just like me, I think you should tell yourself that you get something for every week you go to school for the whole week...like reward yourself something you know you really want and have some willpower and don't get it for yourself if you don't go to school. lol I hope I'm making sense!

To all the people, who are complaining about gossip_girl being a spoilt, snobby, slob etc etc I think we should just understand that all of us are lazy at some point in our lives and just need some motivation. She just posted it here for some motivation to get herself going....anyway hope it helped gossip_girl

Good luck and let us know when you finally start going to school and getting an education---remember although this sounds corny "education is the key to life"

love ladyshort

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    physical? that'd be laziness. You CAN physically go. you are just too lazy to.

Some days I am like that. Most days I regret it.
    Congratulations on your imminent 2,000th post :party:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.