Aldi Store Experience- Help!

Watch this thread
Bobzzzzzzzzzz
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I’ve recently applied to Aldi for a part time job around college. I got past the maths test and group interview on Sunday and have now been invited for the ‘Aldi Store Experience’ in my local store. The area manager who offered me this today said it should take around 30 mins. Has anyone done this experience before or could tell me what it’s about? Thanks!!!!
aliaa03
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
didn’t even get to do the experience cause she told me at my interview my height was a safety hazard 👍🏽
Squiggles1238
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by aliaa03)
didn’t even get to do the experience cause she told me at my interview my height was a safety hazard 👍🏽
What??? How on earth?
sunanon
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bobzzzzzzzzzz)
Hi, I’ve recently applied to Aldi for a part time job around college. I got past the maths test and group interview on Sunday and have now been invited for the ‘Aldi Store Experience’ in my local store. The area manager who offered me this today said it should take around 30 mins. Has anyone done this experience before or could tell me what it’s about? Thanks!!!!
Considering applying this Summer... there's a maths test?!
aliaa03
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Squiggles1238)
What??? How on earth?
so i did the maths test part and we were chatting and it all seemed to be going good (i literally had prior work experience in a diff shop) and then she started telling me how all their employees are really tall and it would probably be inconvenient when i’m working in the warehouse or whatever to have to call people over to help me reach stuff and then it could be a safety hazard for me trying to lift heavy things ? 💀💀 then i got emailed a rejection a few days later even tho i thought everything else went well
sunanon
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by aliaa03)
so i did the maths test part and we were chatting and it all seemed to be going good (i literally had prior work experience in a diff shop) and then she started telling me how all their employees are really tall and it would probably be inconvenient when i’m working in the warehouse or whatever to have to call people over to help me reach stuff and then it could be a safety hazard for me trying to lift heavy things ? 💀💀 then i got emailed a rejection a few days later even tho i thought everything else went well
How tall are you out of curiosity?
aliaa03
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sunanon)
How tall are you out of curiosity?
not that short imo, 5’0. I’ve worked in a convenience store before but i applied to Aldi as we moved house and it was closer to me. i guess a big supermarket is a diff to a smaller convenience store ?? i still think it was ridiculous
aliaa03
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sunanon)
Considering applying this Summer... there's a maths test?!
it wasn’t too bad it’s just non calc stuff like fractions or calculating the change for a customer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads