The Student Room Group

what's your fave film?

Mine's probably Legally Blonde or the talented mr ripley lol

Scroll to see replies

Tough one. It would probably be between The Dark Knight, Dune or LOTR: Return of the King. Any Christopher Nolan film would be enjoyable.
Bridge on the River Kwai, old school film
I have so many to name, but screw it! it is Forrest Gump. It is always the first film that comes to my mind.
Original post by rebelw

Either the Italian job or herbie fully loaded
Fargo
Reply 6
Toy story :elefant:
Mrs. Doubtfire. :laugh:
Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Curse Of The Back Pearl

Love that movie ❤️❤️
Miracle on 34th Street (1994 version)
Reply 10
Original post by londonmyst
Miracle on 34th Street (1994 version)

Very good movie, but only at Christmas obviously, any other time of the year and it’s awful
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
Fargo

you know film
Original post by McDonaldsEmploy
you know film

It was a film before the TV series. See here.
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
It was a film before the TV series. See here.

sry

i meant as in you have good taste

you know film
Original post by McDonaldsEmploy
sry

i meant as in you have good taste

you know film

Thanks!
LoTR trilogy. I count them as just one long film but if I really could only choose one then it would Fellowship of The Ring. My favourite film away from LoTR is The Exorcist
the parent trap
Original post by rebelw

the hunger games and harry potter
La La Land is my number one movie. It shows two common people and their pursuit to achieve their dreams to make big in life and how they're waiting for their big shot and working regular jobs to make ends meet. It makes me realize that everyone has a choice if they want to settle with the normal life that they are living or if they want to actually work on their dreams don't let them die and eventually make them real. The songs in the movie are also another big reason to watch as it is a musical It really has many good soundtracks and the cinematography is amazing, if you guys are looking for something to watch I would suggest you give it a shot and I really hope that you like it!
Nobody cause the fighting is amazing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending