Someone offering to sell 22 papers

Watch this thread
charlie0571
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
A random tiktok came up on my fyp, claiming to have the 22 papers for chem and phsyc,

I sent the exam board an email. Could this have negative consequences for me?

And is it possible there are real leaked exams about before the day of the exam???

Really annoying people who cheat...
Last edited by charlie0571; 4 weeks ago
Tsrtingz
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Why snitch
charlie0571
Rep:
(Original post by Tsrtingz)
Why snitch
Because its not fair on people who play by the rules
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by charlie0571)
A random tiktok came up on my fyp, claiming to have the 22 papers for chem and phsyc,

And is it possible there are real leaked exams about before the day of the exam???

the exam board will be very grateful for your help.
charlie0571
Rep:
How do people find the exam though, so many leaks rn
Pegasus25
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Tsrtingz)
Why snitch
You have to be saying this ironically. Way too many people on these student sites support cheating on official exams. Insane.
Indililam1
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Pegasus25)
You have to be saying this ironically. Way too many people on these student sites support cheating on official exams. Insane.
People seem to think they look cool and edgy by supporting malpractice without giving the long-term consequences a second thought.
Notnek
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago

Most likely a scam to get money out of people. They appear every year.
charlie0571
Rep:
(Original post by Notnek)
Most likely a scam to get money out of people. They appear every year.
The bar code looked real which is something scammers often leave out.
The whole edexcel thing shows there are papers out there.
Qwasdz5
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Probs a scam have u heard back from the exam boars though?
charlie0571
Rep:
No not yet I'll update if I get a reply, I doubt they would confirm or deny tho...
untypical09
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
your such a nerd.

why would you report some guy selling exam papers, just let him sell them.
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by untypical09)
your such a nerd.

why would you report some guy selling exam papers, just let him sell them.
The guy is a conman. He almost certainly doesn't have the papers.
I suppose on the basis that he is defrauding students happy to try cheat their way to better grades and potential university places you could argue that they deserve each other and no harm is done........

Except to the majority of students who worry other people are cheating them out of the grades and places they deserve
booklover1313
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Because its not fair on people who play by the rules
You did absolutely the right thing by emailing the exam board. I would also email your exams officer at school, including the link to the video.
Pegasus25
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Indililam1)
People seem to think they look cool and edgy by supporting malpractice without giving the long-term consequences a second thought.
Story of a generation
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads