Accommodation for under 18

Watch this thread
razi12
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,
I am 17 years old student going for a uni in September in 2022 (international student). I have my uncle who lives in the uk its possible for him to rent a private accommodation with his name and i can stay on it? Beacuse i am under 18 and cannot make a rent contract
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by razi12)
Hello,
I am 17 years old student going for a uni in September in 2022 (international student). I have my uncle who lives in the uk its possible for him to rent a private accommodation with his name and i can stay on it? Beacuse i am under 18 and cannot make a rent contract
Yes, that's possible. Obviously your uncle will be legally responsible for paying the rent, and any other costs.

Also, he will need to tell the landlord (the person he's renting the accommodation from) that you will be staying there.

Theoretically, the landlord could object to this arrangement, but I think it unlikely.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.78%
As I expected (73)
31.2%
Harder (88)
37.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.42%

Watched Threads