Subject not in UCAS offer

Watch this thread
EpicChefUK
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My UCAS offer is based on 3 specific a-levels out of the 4 I’m taking. If for example I get a C or D on the fourth subject, then could the uni withdraw their offer anyway?
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by EpicChefUK)
My UCAS offer is based on 3 specific a-levels out of the 4 I’m taking. If for example I get a C or D on the fourth subject, then could the uni withdraw their offer anyway?
No.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
They will only be interested in the A levels in their offer - promise.
You could even not take take that A level and it wouldnt make any difference,
skylark2
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No, they won't care.

They also won't care if you get a high grade in that subject but a much lower grade in one of your other subjects. You need to meet the offer they have given you.

(Don't use this as a reason to put zero effort into the fourth subject. Sometimes things change. If you end up wanting to change subject down the line, it might matter.)
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by EpicChefUK)
It wont matter what grade you get even if you fail as long as you sit the exam as you stated in your application. Failure to take the exam could allow them to say that you had changed the rules so they could technically change their offer. As long as you just tirn up fill your details on the papers they can do anything.to change their offer,
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads