How to get my ex back

Watch this thread
Julesomoorso
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
How do I get my ex back? We haven’t spoke in a year but not because we fell out or anything we just haven’t spoke. I followed him on Instagram there and I kinda wanna get back together. How do I get him back lmao
Mystical_psychic
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Julesomoorso)How do I get my ex back? We haven’t spoke in a year but not because we fell out or anything we just haven’t spoke. I followed him on Instagram there and I kinda wanna get back together. How do I get him back lmao

Firstly you should ask yourself do you *really* want him back, and if so, why? Is it because you feel lonely without him or because you actually think things can work out for you?
Do not try to force things between you if he's not good for you. Find someone who will actually love you.
But if you do actually think that getting him back is a good idea, then perhaps its best to start from scratch again, so you could just send a message saying 'hey how are you it's been ages and i was wondering how you have been' or something like that?
Julesomoorso
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
True you called me out in the first half there. He wasn’t the best boyfriend and I think I only want him cause I’m lonely yeah you’re right this is a bad idea
Mystical_psychic
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Julesomoorso)
True you called me out in the first half there. He wasn’t the best boyfriend and I think I only want him cause I’m lonely yeah you’re right this is a bad idea
I'm glad you pin pointed it! Do not take someone who isn't worth your time, girl you deserve way better. I think it is 100% worth waiting for someone special to come into your life. My advice would to be to stop actually actively searching for a partner as you are more likely to go for someone who isn't actually genuine. I believe if you let things come in their own time, you are way more likely to find someone who you click with!!
Stay strong and remember your relationships do NOT define you! You are worth so much more, so it is a waste of your time to dwell on the idiots of the world- what can i say lol.
I know it's easier said than done, but honestly remind yourself that he didn't matter and never will because you have a life away from him xxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
27.96%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
33.33%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (9)
9.68%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.23%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.38%
I’m starting to consider my university options (13)
13.98%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.3%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.15%

Watched Threads