I need help cramming - is Seneca useful?

Watch this thread
McDonaldsEmploy
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
is that the best resource for efficient last minute cramming?

ps - don't have good flashcards
superharrydude09
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I’ve only used Seneca for A Level Computer Science, but I’ve found that it covers the course content pretty well, at least well enough for cramming. I tend to read through the course textbook, taking notes of the important parts, and then blitzing through the questions. Check that the Seneca content roughly matches your textbook content, replace the textbook with Seneca, and you should be good to go.
Last edited by superharrydude09; 1 month ago
McDonaldsEmploy
Rep:
(Original post by superharrydude09)
I’ve only used Seneca for A Level Computer Science, but I’ve found that it covers the course content pretty well, at least well enough for cramming. I tend to read through the course textbook, taking notes of the important parts, and then blitzing through the questions. Check that the Seneca content roughly matches your textbook content, replace the textbook with Seneca, and you should be good to go.
I'm finished bro, exams at 9am

doing an all nighter too too.
superharrydude09
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by McDonaldsEmploy)
I'm finished bro, exams at 9am

doing an all nighter too too.
Well, I guess good luck with your exams lmao.
McDonaldsEmploy
Rep:
(Original post by superharrydude09)
Well, I guess good luck with your exams lmao.
*exam imao
imagine if it was 2 in one day
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (41)
31.78%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (60)
46.51%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (27)
20.93%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.78%

Watched Threads