dose he love me or is he using me

Watch this thread
bella.knight
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My boyfriend loves to hold me, he´s very clingy. He is a pervert at times, he loves to grab my ass and loves to either rub me or finger me. He loves kisses and calls me his princes, queen, and his kitty. He is my first relationship, mind you were both 15, is he just showing his love to me or does he just want sex?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
i think you have to look at the bigger picture here. is he only physically affectionate when he wants to initiate something, or does he do it casually? If its the latter, it could be that his love language is physical touch, and he's trying to show you he cares in his own way.

Then again, you are both 15. Could be just that hes horny and excited by the new experiences - but that also doesn't mean hes using you. To find that out, you have to think about whether hes affectionate in general, how much you feel he listens to your emotional needs, etc. keep slaying queen xoxo
bella.knight
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i think you have to look at the bigger picture here. is he only physically affectionate when he wants to initiate something, or does he do it casually? If its the latter, it could be that his love language is physical touch, and he's trying to show you he cares in his own way.

Then again, you are both 15. Could be just that hes horny and excited by the new experiences - but that also doesn't mean hes using you. To find that out, you have to think about whether hes affectionate in general, how much you feel he listens to your emotional needs, etc. keep slaying queen xoxo
tysm and tbh idk bc hes on insta and he's reading my text and not responding so idk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.9%
As I expected (73)
31.33%
Harder (87)
37.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.43%

Watched Threads