Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anon, because the girl will be using my computer when she is back.

This girl who I know as a friend, and she is also related to my brothers girlfriend is sleeping over tonight. She is amazingly sexy, way beyond my league. But, there is nowhere for her to sleep.

The only place she can sleep is on a tiny sofa that I sleep on. She wants to share the sofa with me.

She has been dropping lots of hints. She told her mom to drop her stuff off and then she said "pack my dildo ..... actually don't I got a man here". My brothers girlfriend told me she wants to sleep with me.

I'm cool with that, thats not the problem, but this is some trippy madness going on. First the girl is mega sexy, and she wants to sleep with me, its like oookay.

God knows how I will deal with this. She is a confident girl, the sort that makes a man feel as if they are under her.

Plus I havn't had sex for 2 months. If I last a short time, and she is expecting more, I will feel like a knob head.

ReputationRep:
    And the problem is?

ReputationRep:
    What a dilemma. This would make the middle pages of Private Eye.

ReputationRep:
    BS regarding the dildo comment.

Sleep with her. Jeeeeeeez.

*Facepalm*

Obviously I will sleep with her. Just a real mad situation that happened out of the blue.

ReputationRep:
    Now then, is the problem anxiety (that you won't last/she won't enjoy it)? Or that you are paranoid she is trying to make you look like a knob (by hoping you'll pick up on hints and try it on and she will say no)?

ReputationRep:
    Meaning, relax. Be yourself and you'll enjoy it. Fate just dealt you an ace, make the most of it. If you get too excited, change the pace etc, and you'll last longer. If you're a fit bloke, you should be alright. Anyway a young guy like you sound be able to last more than one round. If an old fart like me can, you can. Really make the most of it.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Obviously I will sleep with her. Just a real mad situation that happened out of the blue.
    Purpose of thread?! :confused:

(Original post by liamb)
    Meaning, relax. Be yourself and you'll enjoy it. Fate just dealt you an ace, make the most of it. If you get too excited, change the pace etc, and you'll last longer. If you're a fit bloke, you should be alright. Anyway a young guy like you sound be able to last more than one round. If an old fart like me can, you can. Really make the most of it.
    Ha! I could never do 2 rounds with my ex. In comparison this girl is 10x hotter, so hopefully yeah I'll get a few rounds out.

ReputationRep:
    man up, and do the business lol

ReputationRep:
    She asked her MUM to pack her dildo? Are you ******* kidding me?

ReputationRep:
    Btw tell us in the morning if you ****** her brains out or not.

I doubt very much that she made the comment about the dildo...but hey whatever you said you're wanting to sleep with her anyway so go ahead. Problem Solved.

ReputationRep:
    we will get our best detectives working on this one

ReputationRep:
    Excellent work of fiction. Took me to faraway places and locales. Interesting characters.

Would read again. 8/10.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe her dildo is called 'Mum'...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblebee)
    Maybe her dildo is called 'Mum'...
    or her mum is called dildo

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.