CSM online interview tips?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I just got an interview w csm after already submitting the 15 page mini portfolio,, it's supposed to last 10-15 minutes does anyone have advice for preparing your full portfolio? is it better to keep it short with so little time or put in a lot more pages of process and whatnot? worried about getting lost in the sauce lol..since it's not a lay it all out on the table situation like in-person would be
annyeong12
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi !! Congrats on your interview invitation. Can I just ask you how long it takes to get an interview invitation after you submitted the portfolio?
Covenantchild
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey guys.
I have my interview tomorrow and I’m not sure how to feel. Haha! I applied for MA Fashion Communication: Fashion Journalism 2023, and I got my interview invitation about a week after application.

I’d have asked if anyone had tips, but I’m not sure I’d get a response before my interview tomorrow. I’m an international student, so wish me luck!
Covenantchild
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by annyeong12)
Hi !! Congrats on your interview invitation. Can I just ask you how long it takes to get an interview invitation after you submitted the portfolio?
Hey, I applied for MA Fashion Communication: Fashion Journalism, and I got my interview invite about a week after submitting my application.
Interview’s tomorrow. Wish me luck!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by annyeong12)
Hi! Sorry it took so long for me to reply, i coudn't find my login lol, it took maybe 3 weeks to a month to get an invitation, and then it was scheduled for another 3 weeks out? So it seems to vary!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Covenantchild)
Hey guys.
I have my interview tomorrow and I’m not sure how to feel. Haha! I applied for MA Fashion Communication: Fashion Journalism 2023, and I got my interview invitation about a week after application.

I’d have asked if anyone had tips, but I’m not sure I’d get a response before my interview tomorrow. I’m an international student, so wish me luck!
good luck, rooting for you! I think the only advice we can all give ourselves at this point is believe in yourself <3<3!!
Covenantchild
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Haha! Thank you so much!
Literally got my offer on the spot. Lol.
We didn’t even go long into the conversation.

I think he was just very impressed by my online portfolio and the number of publications I have written for, coupled with my experience in fashion designing.
The offer mail came in this evening.

He was just concerned about my tuition, asked me a little about African fashion, stopped me while I spoke and said “you know what? I’m gonna stop you right there. We want you at CSM.” Lmao!
Real gag is that I have a BA in Agriculture and graduated with a 2.2. 💀

(Original post by Anonymous)
good luck, rooting for you! I think the only advice we can all give ourselves at this point is believe in yourself <3<3!!
Last edited by Covenantchild; 3 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Covenantchild)
Haha! Thank you so much!
Literally got my offer on the spot. Lol.
We didn’t even go long into the conversation.

I think he was just very impressed by my online portfolio and the number of publications I have written for, coupled with my experience in fashion designing.
The offer mail came in this evening.

He was just concerned about my tuition, asked me a little about African fashion, stopped me while I spoke and said “you know what? I’m gonna stop you right there. We want you at CSM.” Lmao!
Real gag is that I have a BA in Agriculture and graduated with a 2.2. 💀
Ahhh that's incredible congratulations!!!!! It's ok the real gag is that i have a BS not even a BA lmao, anyways so happy for you I hope you can celebrate now!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads