Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    Maybe she tells the truth and I am going to get loads of emails... :p:
    But that would be a waste of time.
    He is infamous for it. Just thought I'd warn you...

Your boyfriend lives in Lincoln then? Where abouts is he?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
    Are you serious?! I love that city, the red light district there is nice. I can't remember the name of the station, perhaps you can enlighten me?
    It's Reeperbahn The big fair, the DOM is on right now, I was there today and it was totally crowded Have you ever been there? I usually go every year... it's always the same but I love the corn on the cob you get there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblebee)
    He is infamous for it. Just thought I'd warn you...

Your boyfriend lives in Lincoln then? Where abouts is he?
    Thanks Well he lives on the hartsholme estate, do you know where that is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoWZa)
    Lol you are such a joker. Go back to smokin' weed or something.
    Aww come on, don't be so offended And girls just have to be careful of ANY man

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Well he lives on the hartsholme estate, do you know where that is?
    Yeah I think so, down tritton rd yeah? Will you be living with him or going into halls?

ReputationRep:
    It's Reeperbahn The big fair, the DOM is on right now, I was there today and it was totally crowded Have you ever been there? I usually go every year... it's always the same but I love the corn on the cob you get there
    OMG yeah that's it RepperBahn!! I go every s Christmas/New years since 2006 to see my family. I'm going this Christmas. My family live just outside of Hamburg in a town called Wedel.

ReputationRep:
    Aww come on, don't be so offended And girls just have to be careful of ANY man
    And vice versa.

ReputationRep:
    OMG yeah that's it RepperBahn!! I go every s Christmas/New years since 2006 to see my family. I'm going this Christmas. My family live just outside of Hamburg in a town called Wedel.
    Aww yeah I know that, they have a big nightclub where all the underage girls go (Maxx) But otherwise it's a quiet area there isn't it? You should come before 7th December to go to the DOM btw :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melancholy)
    And vice versa.
    awww but that's not the point of this thread, are you from near lincoln?

ReputationRep:
    awww but that's not the point of this thread, are you from near lincoln?
    Bless you . No I'm not, to answer your question.

ReputationRep:
    Aww yeah I know that, they have a big nightclub where all the underage girls go (Maxx) But otherwise it's a quiet area there isn't it? You should come before 7th December to go to the DOM btw :p:
    LOL my cousins told me about that place, I saw all the girls going in there one night, didn't know it was so well known. Yeah fairly quiet and residential. What's the DOM? I fly out on Christmas eve!

ReputationRep:
    LOL my cousins told me about that place, I saw all the girls going in there one night, didn't know it was so well known. Yeah fairly quiet and residential. What's the DOM? I fly out on Christmas eve!
    Aww ok that'll be a bit late, it's a fair and it's near the Reeperbahn three times a year...

http://www.hamburger-dom.de/englisch/calender.html

Woohoo! You have to go one day, it's fun

ReputationRep:
    Aww ok that'll be a bit late, it's a fair and it's near the Reeperbahn three times a year...

http://www.hamburger-dom.de/englisch/calender.html

Woohoo! You have to go one day, it's fun
    Looks cool, the area kind of freaked me out, I saw junkies lying on the floor and stuff, makes Soho in London look like a game of kiss chase among 10 year olds.

ReputationRep:
    Looks cool, the area kind of freaked me out, I saw junkies lying on the floor and stuff, makes Soho in London look like a game of kiss chase among 10 year olds.
    Aww poor little homeless people... But yeah, it is quite a dirty place, you should only go there if you want a prostitute, a night out or an afternoon/night at the dom. There's always loads of police around, too.

ReputationRep:
    Aww poor little homeless people... But yeah, it is quite a dirty place, you should only go there if you want a prostitute, a night out or an afternoon/night at the dom. There's always loads of police around, too.
    Polizei :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.