Edexcel History A Level option 1F In search of the American dream

Watch this thread
mariana.ionella
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

Does anyone have any predictions for the history paper on Thursday?

constantheadache
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
no idea... not even gonna revise economics so i hope they dont combine civil rights and women together in one question or ill jump out the window
random_guy110
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hi! I think the reagan source essay will be about reconomics or maybe social. Quite hard to predict the others tbh, I think (and hope) there will probably be a question about women but dunno for sure, but it would be weird for them to leave only women in the advanced information for section 3 and not have a question about them.
mariana.ionella
Rep:
I really hope there is a question just on women as that is my fave topic. Yeah I also think that it maybe on social I really dont want revitalisation I feel like that's so broad
(Original post by random_guy110)
hi! I think the reagan source essay will be about reconomics or maybe social. Quite hard to predict the others tbh, I think (and hope) there will probably be a question about women but dunno for sure, but it would be weird for them to leave only women in the advanced information for section 3 and not have a question about them.
mariana.ionella
Rep:
Anything theme 4 is a immediate no, I cant remember the facts so whatever the case won't be answering theme 4 questions.
(Original post by constantheadache)
no idea... not even gonna revise economics so i hope they dont combine civil rights and women together in one question or ill jump out the window
random_guy110
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
That was calmmmm way easier than I expected although no black civil rights defo would've tripped up a few people
constantheadache
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
for the minority rights q i talked about black civil rights, native american rights, hispanic rights and gay rights ? hopefully that’s fine becauee african americans we’re a minority sooooo
alevelstuden1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
that paper was actually so good! even for the minority rights you could have referenced black Americans too, since they were a minority! also, the Reagan question was a godsend, literally had so much to discuss about
constantheadache
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by alevelstuden1)
that paper was actually so good! even for the minority rights you could have referenced black Americans too, since they were a minority! also, the Reagan question was a godsend, literally had so much to discuss about
i had too much fun criticising extract 1 but i think i this did make me consider the extracts unevenly but it’s fine,, onto south africa !!
alevelstuden1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
i had too much fun criticising extract 1 but i think i this did make me consider the extracts unevenly but it’s fine,, onto south africa !!
same with me lol! I agreed with extract 2 with passion but I did assess them in a balanced way under my established criteria
alevelstuden1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
that paper was relatively easy- but even more minority rights, you could have mentioned black civil rights alongside Hispanic, native or gay right
alevelstuden1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
for the minority rights q i talked about black civil rights, native american rights, hispanic rights and gay rights ? hopefully that’s fine becauee african americans we’re a minority sooooo
yep same I talked about all of those, at start I did hesitate when I was writing about African Americans but I asked my teacher if it's valid he said yes, so it's fine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads