Boyfriend cheating in dream

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I keep having dreams about my boyfriend cheating on me with his friend. I really don’t like her which makes the dreams 100x worse. One of them he got her pregnant
ToGodly
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Looool. It’s overthinking. You see you don’t even like her that’s why she always in your mind. I’m guessing you don’t like her because she is friendly with your bf and because of that you overthink their relationship
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ToGodly)
Looool. It’s overthinking. You see you don’t even like her that’s why she always in your mind. I’m guessing you don’t like her because she is friendly with your bf and because of that you overthink their relationship
Yes I really don’t like her. She’s too friendly with him sometimes. She made him sleep on her bedroom floor because she was “nervous in the new house” and has previously told people in clubs that he is her boyfriend to stop other guys getting with her. She has a boyfriend but they are toxic
ToGodly
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yes I really don’t like her. She’s too friendly with him sometimes. She made him sleep on her bedroom floor because she was “nervous in the new house” and has previously told people in clubs that he is her boyfriend to stop other guys getting with her. She has a boyfriend but they are toxic
Totally understandable this what us boys feel when we say girls shouldn’t have a male best friend loool anyways And what does your boyfriend say about this? Did you talk to him?
Last edited by ToGodly; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
im the type of person to think dreams are a message but at the same time i dont want u to stress, tell ur bf about these dreams and see how he reacts
gcseretake0
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
i think that your dream is trying to tell you something, you should confront the girl
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
The meaning behind dreams are not literal.
Anonymous #1
They haven’t spoke in a while, apart from a few weeks ago where she had a problem and decided to go to him about it but other than that they have distanced.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
27.66%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (19)
40.43%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.26%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
8.51%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
12.77%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.13%

Watched Threads