daniellececilia
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
guys what context did you do for paper 1? and how ready are you for paper 2 this thursday
Half human
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by daniellececilia)
guys what context did you do for paper 1? and how ready are you for paper 2 this thursday
I did the alcohol context in paper 1. The multiple choice for paper 2 was so hard!
zainab._
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hey
How was Paper 2 ?
16bhatam
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
is this for year 12 mocks?
daniellececilia
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Half human)
I did the alcohol context in paper 1. The multiple choice for paper 2 was so hard!
I thought paper 2 was pretty good in general.
daniellececilia
Rep:
(Original post by 16bhatam)
Ye s. This is for the yr 12 exam
daniellececilia
Rep:
(Original post by zainab._)
Hey
How was Paper 2 ?
Paper 2 was really good. I did context 2 and I couldn’t stop writing. Especially for the 10 marker
16bhatam
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ye s. This is for the yr 12 exam
How did paper 1 go and what was the multiple choice like?
zainab._
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey Would you be able to PM me ?
TunesCool
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What year was it?

Paper 2 was really good. I did context 2 and I couldn’t stop writing. Especially for the 10 marker
TunesCool
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What year was paper 1?

(Original post by Half human)
TunesCool
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I think year 12 mock will start this week?
16bhatam
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TunesCool)
I think year 12 mock will start this week?
For some people it does, my mocks starts in 2 weeks time.
TunesCool
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Will we be sitting the same paper or different?

TunesCool
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What did you do for paper 1 and what you think will come for paper 2?

16bhatam
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What did you do for paper 1 and what you think will come for paper 2?
When are your mocks? I have not sat the economics exams yet but i wanted to know what the multiple choice was on. We might be doing the same paper.
TunesCool
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
9th June but for paper 1 back in February I sat the 2020 AQA AS paper
When are your mocks? I have not sat the economics exams yet but i wanted to know what the multiple choice was on. We might be doing the same paper.
16bhatam
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
9th June but for paper 1 back in February I sat the 2020 AQA AS paper
Oh that makes sense because schools are doing mocks at different times. Paper 1 for me is on 24th june. How did paper 1 go for you?
TunesCool
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeah it went well I got 59 on paper 1 and a commendation certificate from my college
Oh that makes sense because schools are doing mocks at different times. Paper 1 for me is on 24th june. How did paper 1 go for you?
16bhatam
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeah it went well I got 59 on paper 1 and a commendation certificate from my college
Nice one! So do you think paper 2 will be an AQA paper from 2021? Im trying to figure out what paper it could be to help me revise.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
70.41%
In the post (3)
3.06%
Text (13)
13.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.27%

Watched Threads