Why is everyone on here so harsh regarding blonde women?

Watch this thread
TheBigM24
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've seen several hate threads and multiple demeaning comments targeted at them in this forum and i find it revolting and honestly don't get it. Hair colour doesn't define personality. I've ran across many cool and well-meaning blonde girls. And I've also ran across some stuck up brunettes. Which proves my after mentioned point. And also. Not all of us hate blondes. For instance i love blonde women with long blonde hair and blue eyes i find it very cute, tenderly and almost angelic. And i feel like blondes deserve more appreciation than they are given in modern times. Its Okay if they are not your favourite type but you don't have to bash them just let them be.
TheBigM24
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by TheBigM24)
I've seen several hate threads and multiple demeaning comments targeted at them in this forum and i find it revolting and honestly don't get it. Hair colour doesn't define personality. I've ran across many cool and well-meaning blonde girls. And I've also ran across some stuck up brunettes. Which proves my after mentioned point. And also. Not all of us hate blondes. For instance i love blonde women with long blonde hair and blue eyes i find it very cute, tenderly and almost angelic. And i feel like blondes deserve more appreciation than they are given in modern times. Its Okay if they are not your favourite type but you don't have to bash them just let them be.
And i have to add. I believe the hate threads targeted at blondes need to be banned. It counts as discrimination. Y'all aren't aware of how your words can affect people.
xox416
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I haven't seen these threads.

Natural blonde hair is gorgeous along with natural red heads.
Old Skool Freak
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Can't say I've ever seen any of these threads...

... but I agree with the principles; it's no different than stereotyping someone because of their skin colour or where they're from.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Blonde and Brunettes are stunning.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I don't think I've ever seen a thread on the topic.

You can use the report flag for any post that you think isn't following the community guidelines.
PlatinumBlonde
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Thanks for your compliments and to answer your question no blonde women are very jealous of blonde hair blue eyes white girls because we're the most beautiful and are literally worshipped by men of all hair colors eye colors and races.
We're the most intelligent too and studies have continually proven that.

I'm a very white 20 year old Swedish white girl with extremely long natural platinum blonde super shiny very healthy very silky hair longer than I am tall, which I always wear down much to the delight of men and envy of women. I also have the lightest brightest bluest eyes and super fair very light pinkish skin. I'm definitely v very proud of my natural platinum blonde hair and my very bright very light blue eyes and my looks.

Only kind of downside is we do get sunburned very easy. That does kind of suck. Other than that I love being a blonde hair blue eyed white girl.

I'm married to and have 2 kids with a very dark black pure African man who is the darkest blackest man I've ever seen. I have always loved and found black men sexy. They of course just like all men love and find us natural blonde hair blue eyed white girls sexy and worship us Me being the longest haired blondest bluest eyed fairest skinned hottest whitest white girl and him being the darkest blackest man we definitely catch a lot of people's eyes and attentions . I also always dress all in very bright pink and wear a very bright pink headband which catches even more people's eyes and attention.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (49)
30.25%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (71)
43.83%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (40)
24.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.23%

Watched Threads