Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Urgent Help lol) Is it possible to do 2 intense a levels and 2 as at the same time? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    Im stuck in a bit of a rut..!! :confused:
    I've come to realize that i change my mind quite a lot... after school i chose 2 do my a levels then lost intrest..mainly because the college i chose limited my choices due to my C grade in english..so i wasnt really studying what i wanted...then i wanted to move college and do an IT BTEC course which i find ok but i realize this was a money motivated decision and after a lot of thinking i realize i should do something that i enjoy fully.....!

Here's what im thinking..:confused:
    - Intense a level courses in history and spanish which will last 1 year
    I currently have an AS in Religious studies and would like to get a full A level in RS and another subject which im not sure (any suggestions as i dont know what i would like as a career) maybe IT as i have an AS in that subject

soo..does any one know if i could do all of that at the same time..? or is that too much work?

Thank you x

ReputationRep:
    just to let you know
    I am doing this (this january) so I hope it's possible. I am also doing a full time (8-6) internship and have a cambridge interview to prep for

ReputationRep:
    Really..? what courses... and how did you manage to find a january course, im having such a hard time...im turning 18 in march so im not sure if im able to do the intense course .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.