Turn on thread page Beta

(Urgent Help lol) Is it possible to do 2 intense a levels and 2 as at the same time? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    Im stuck in a bit of a rut..!! :confused:
    I've come to realize that i change my mind quite a lot... after school i chose 2 do my a levels then lost intrest..mainly because the college i chose limited my choices due to my C grade in english..so i wasnt really studying what i wanted...then i wanted to move college and do an IT BTEC course which i find ok but i realize this was a money motivated decision and after a lot of thinking i realize i should do something that i enjoy fully.....!

Here's what im thinking..:confused:
    - Intense a level courses in history and spanish which will last 1 year
    I currently have an AS in Religious studies and would like to get a full A level in RS and another subject which im not sure (any suggestions as i dont know what i would like as a career) maybe IT as i have an AS in that subject

soo..does any one know if i could do all of that at the same time..? or is that too much work?

Thank you x

ReputationRep:
    just to let you know
    I am doing this (this january) so I hope it's possible. I am also doing a full time (8-6) internship and have a cambridge interview to prep for

ReputationRep:
    Really..? what courses... and how did you manage to find a january course, im having such a hard time...im turning 18 in march so im not sure if im able to do the intense course .

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.