george facer get the grade textbook

Watch this thread
grapesoda52
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
idk if anyone has used this textbook, but i do the new spec edexcel a level chem and im not sure how useful this book is, any help?
it says it was first published in 2009, but my copies from 2014, and it jumps a whole unit from 2 to 4 so i think its been updated but im not sure
Donnialy
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by grapesoda52)
idk if anyone has used this textbook, but i do the new spec edexcel a level chem and im not sure how useful this book is, any help?
it says it was first published in 2009, but my copies from 2014, and it jumps a whole unit from 2 to 4 so i think its been updated but im not sure
I'm pretty sure the new spec was from 2015, so may be a bit outdated? If in any doubt, use the pearson textbook.

What do ur school suggest to use?

The info itself may be alright and not wrong, but it's best to have an up to date book.

This is just advise ofc, lmk how it goes!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (9)
45%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (5)
25%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
10%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
15%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise