Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    jus wandering if anyone is applying to DMU for 2009 and on what course, im applying for international business

xxx

ReputationRep:
    I am thinking about going to DMU to do Media Production.

ReputationRep:
    cool, do you know when they start giving their offers?
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teea)
    cool, do you know when they start giving their offers?
    xxx
    Yer they started now, i've got mine.. i need BBC to get in.

ReputationRep:
    well done wat course u doin

ReputationRep:
    and howlong did did it taketo get your offer

ReputationRep:
    Media Production and it took about 2 weeks to get my offer.

ReputationRep:
    cool xx
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Ive picked Journalism and Media, been accepted, got the acceptance letter through today! Am so happy! Anyone going to the open day on Wedensday?

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied for Journalism and I got a letter through the post yesterday inviting me to an Interview and NCTJ Exam in January/Feb time.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Ema.dot)
    Ive applied for Journalism and I got a letter through the post yesterday inviting me to an Interview and NCTJ Exam in January/Feb time.
    Awsome! Ive applied for single Journalism too! how long it take them to get back to you on that?
    The NCTJ exam sounds horrible, hope I get accepted and invited for an interview with that though What halls you going for? I want one on Campus, but a lively one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **CutiePie**)
    Awsome! Ive applied for single Journalism too! how long it take them to get back to you on that?
    The NCTJ exam sounds horrible, hope I get accepted and invited for an interview with that though What halls you going for? I want one on Campus, but a lively one!
    Just over a week, I got my first offer after 4 days, its all a bit too quick and exciting.

I havent had a proper look at halls yet, went on the open day(me and my best friend went, we both wanted to go together and live in the same flat with our ikea cutlery, but she's not applying there now)I really liked Bede and New wharf, defintly want one on campus too, one thats nice and clean but also fun!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Just over a week, I got my first offer after 4 days, its all a bit too quick and exciting.

I havent had a proper look at halls yet, went on the open day(me and my best friend went, we both wanted to go together and live in the same flat with our ikea cutlery, but she's not applying there now)I really liked Bede and New wharf, defintly want one on campus too, one thats nice and clean but also fun!
    Oo! Awsome, hopefully they'll get back to me about the other course then! I applied twice to them (if your wondering).

Hehe, Ikea cutlery, ohh I can imagine that now, all pink too!

Yeah same, the halls on campus are really nice!

ReputationRep:

If that was the one on the 25th thats the open day that I went to.

ReputationRep:
    Ive picked Journalism and Media, been accepted, got the acceptance letter through today! Am so happy! Anyone going to the open day on Wedensday?
    How long did it take for you to get an offer? xx
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by teea)
    How long did it take for you to get an offer? xx
    6 days! I'm so happy! Ive heard back from them about the NCTJ accredited course now for just Journalism and I have an interview for that too! So it took them about 6 days to get back to me on them both!

ReputationRep:
    6 days! I'm so happy! Ive heard back from them about the NCTJ accredited course now for just Journalism and I have an interview for that too! So it took them about 6 days to get back to me on them both!
    oh my God how lucky anyway well done,when did you apply?

xx
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by teea)
    oh my God how lucky anyway well done,when did you apply?

xx
    Thanks! I only applied a week ago, so I was quite suprised to hear back from them so soon!

ReputationRep:
    well done xx

ReputationRep:
    anyone else got offers from DMU? xx

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.