Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr_Cricket)
    They said to me it starts 28th sept and that we come a week and a bit early to settle in.
    Yeh i havnt heard from them regarding accomodation and so on, i applied through clearing.
    You sure they didn't mean that freshers week starts on the 28th, and lectures start on 5th October?

ReputationRep:
    I keep getting some people saying to Me that DMU is full of wasters who will fail and cba studying. I hope this isnt true
    You always get spanners who turn up for a piss up and dont do any work, that's just not DMU. De Mon has some stupid sterotype that its crap and its full of wasters. Ive been there for 2 years, Its totally not the case. DMU was the most improved Uni last year. Its an amazing Uni dont listen to all the stories because its not true, have a good time and enjoiy freshers week :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Only one month to go tomorrow guys!! =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephyrose23)
    Only one month to go tomorrow guys!! =D
    I cant wait that long!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starkov)
    I cant wait that long!

I know. Is it me or is it going by really slow?:woo:

ReputationRep:
    It's going slooooooowwww.
    Gonna be weird not having a job, think the chances are slim of actually getting one when we move down? I can't get a transfer cause my company aren't hiring 'til Christmas. And even then I don't think I could go back cause I'll go home for xmas...

ReputationRep:
    question im going to be studying law, when is enrolment?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where to find this number?

"Applicants who have received and firmly accepted an offer from De Montfort University please use your student reference number as stated on your offer letter."
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I got my accomodation.

I'm in Grosovner room D 13

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't got mine and I go on holiday for 2 weeks on Saturday too :emo:

ReputationRep:
    please tell me when enrolment for law is?

ReputationRep:
    I keep getting some people saying to Me that DMU is full of wasters who will fail and cba studying. I hope this isnt true
    Whoever those people are that's not true. I'm going there to study History and Politics.

University is obviously what YOU make of it.. Leicester's an awesome city (I have only visited it only once), and there's plenty to do. So if there are people that are wasters then let them fail. EVERY University has wasters. Anyway dude you've obviously got awesome grades so why are you worrying?

P.S and I've just realised how many other people have answered this same question. haha Ah well

ReputationRep:
    i feel great after some responses on here, your all right. Work hard play harder lol. Oh and succeed.
    Cant wait to see you all!

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, freshers week!/, anyone got any info on bands e.t.c? i havnt anything about it yet :/
    x

ReputationRep:
    No I don't think much info's been given out

Here's the website for DSU, if anything's going to come up, it'll be here

http://www.demontfortstudents.com/fresh

ReputationRep:
    Big bad cheese lol

ReputationRep:
    Well, didn't get any bands on freshers week, back in the day. So who knows, but I'm inclined to believe that there won't be.

ReputationRep:
    All the info about Freshers week is on the union website:

http://www.demontfortstudents.com/fresh

Dolly Rockers, and Booty Luv will be about.

ReputationRep:
    Whens everyone going?? i was thinking of going on the 26th which is a Sat, but my mate says he might go earlier to " settle in "
    ???

ReputationRep:
    hey think that depends on your halls sometimes im going on the 26th? in my hall you have to pay extra if you arrive before then the contracts dont tend to start! I also really want to find people on my floor in my accomodation!! im Newarke Point block D floor 4? ? Anyone? please add me on facebook if u are with a small message my names Anastasia Panova x

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.