Tier 2 schools for Economics BSc

Watch this thread
oprahwindfuryy
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone have any recommendations for "safety" schools? No disrespect to anyone who goes to these schools, I refer to them as safety schools as they don't have obscure offer rates like LSE or Oxford.
BenRyan99
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by oprahwindfuryy)
Does anyone have any recommendations for "safety" schools? No disrespect to anyone who goes to these schools, I refer to them as safety schools as they don't have obscure offer rates like LSE or Oxford.
Bath, Nottingham, Bristol and Durham and Edinburgh are generally considered to have the best UK undergrad economics courses outside of the tier 1 universities (Oxbridge, LSE, UCL and Warwick).
Rajnish_h
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BenRyan99)
Bath, Nottingham, Bristol and Durham and Edinburgh are generally considered to have the best UK undergrad economics courses outside of the tier 1 universities (Oxbridge, LSE, UCL and Warwick).
Hi My daughter has offers for Business Management undergraduate studies from Nottingham, Bath and Exeter. Could you please help on chossing the firm and insurance option. She is an international student and cant make up her mind
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
28.02%
As I expected (72)
31.03%
Harder (87)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.45%

Watched Threads