Edexcel A Level Psychology Paper 1 9PS0/01 - 24 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
ywpthh
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How did u find it everyone?!
lilianbaker
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ywpthh)
beautiful
_Rusty_
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Mythical Pingu
Evil Homer
_faith_x1
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I ran out of time
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you

How did everyone find it today?
Pollyssmith
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The short answer questions were good, but the 8 markers weren't great espeically the one on Bandura's 1965 study, they could have done 1961
roonilwazlib69
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pollyssmith)
The short answer questions were good, but the 8 markers weren't great espeically the one on Bandura's 1965 study, they could have done 1961
huh?????? this wasn’t AQA was it ??
roonilwazlib69
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
for the degrees of freedom it said N-2
Does that mean that the degrees of freedom were 18 ?
AQA paper 1
DeMarcusDaGoat
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i wrote abt 1961…
okaywellyes
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ran out of time too I think a lot had problems with timings. At least it's out of the way guys
xxFelicitous
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Only 10 minutes to go and i still have the entire issues and debates section...But honestly, bless the exam writers at Edexcel. Everything that came up was on the advanced information and i know i wont be that lucky for my other exam board subjects with quite useless vague advanced informations. I really did run out of time though and i didnt really know how to answer the correlation 8 marker for bio but i hope my paper 2 and paper 3 will make up for this paper.It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. Most the application questions were great like the one on the practical or the cognitive 8 marker.
82mary
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
it was evaluate tho and they replicated the study, u might still get some marks
(Original post by DeMarcusDaGoat)
i wrote abt 1961…
bubblyoongles
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I don't feel confident cus I didn't have time to attempt the 12 marker. ) Waffled my way through every 8 marker.
bubblyoongles
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What was the IV and DV tho?
coolpenguin27
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How is everyone feeling for paper 2 now that paper 1 is done? I don't want to make any wrong guesses but I'm predicting that the 20 marker will be on the clinical key questions. Im not sure whether they will stick to the advanced information in paper 2 as much as they did in paper 1 but I'm hopeful
Last edited by coolpenguin27; 1 month ago
dreadeii
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i think it was whther the words read aloud were monosylabic or polysylabic for the IV and then dv was the number of words corrrectly recalled
daisy2004
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I don’t really know, bandura 1965 threw me off a bit and so did the culture factors affecting prejudices. Correlations as an 8 markers wasnt the nicest either but the issues and debates were lovely, wish I had more time, skipped the culture question as I had no time at all
Pollyssmith
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DeMarcusDaGoat)
i wrote abt 1961…
lots of my friends did, the rest of us practically made up the 1965 one so I doubt many will score highly
Pollyssmith
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by roonilwazlib69)
huh?????? this wasn’t AQA was it ??
No, Edexcel dont worry ahah
okaywellyes
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What did you guys put for the culture question I'm worried that I didn't say the right thing 😭
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads