I just messed up my ocr as level law exam

Watch this thread
Taeraatutta
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I went blank, couldn’t recall cases but could remember some regular content.
ToGodly
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
It’s fine. It happens. It is what it is. And move on.
_Rusty_
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Taeraatutta)
I went blank, couldn’t recall cases but could remember some regular content.
You have done as much as you can, no more, no less. Be proud of what you achieved. Try not to worry about it and focus’s on the next exam!

Best of luck:hugs:
Taeraatutta
Rep:
Thank youu! Turns out I’ve not really messed it up but I’ve not done well either.
Last edited by Taeraatutta; 1 month ago
Ar244
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I feel the exact same as you! Onto the next, hopefully paper 2 will be better x

Thank youu! Turns out I’ve not really messed it up but I’ve not done well either.
Taeraatutta
Rep:
(Original post by Ar244)
Fingers crossed. I’ll revise so much for that.
Ar244
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Are you going on to do A-level law or only AS?

Fingers crossed. I’ll revise so much for that.
Taeraatutta
Rep:
(Original post by Ar244)
Are you going on to do A-level law or only AS?
A level too. I really enjoy the subject and I get good grades in it. I’m hoping to become a solicitor too lol
Taeraatutta
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ar244)
Out of curiosity, do you remember the 6th&7th questions please?
Ar244
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Out of curiosity, do you remember the 6th&7th questions please?
They were the scenario questions:

Question 6) Explain how non-fatal offences will apply to (the mother screaming at her child on the sideline of the football pitch causing her to be diagnosed with PTSD)

Question 7) Explain how non-fatal offences will apply to Tom (hairdresser who cut off his customers ponytail because she wouldn't sit still)
Taeraatutta
Rep:
(Original post by Ar244)
They were the scenario questions:

Question 6) Explain how non-fatal offences will apply to (the mother screaming at her child on the sideline of the football pitch causing her to be diagnosed with PTSD)

Question 7) Explain how non-fatal offences will apply to Tom (hairdresser who cut off his customers ponytail because she wouldn't sit still)
Thanks!
Zainab_4
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Just curious, but I'm wondering if any of you maybe remember the questions that came up in the AS paper? The A Level one is on Monday and I feel like it might help with last minute revision to know what was on the paper 1 for that 😅 cheers
Taeraatutta
Rep:
(Original post by Zainab_4)
Just curious, but I'm wondering if any of you maybe remember the questions that came up in the AS paper? The A Level one is on Monday and I feel like it might help with last minute revision to know what was on the paper 1 for that 😅 cheers
Roles of legal executives
Appointment of lay magistrates
Advantages and disadvantages of the civil court system
Fault in criminal law
Non fatal offences
Critics to s20 of the non fatal offences….

Can’t remember them precisely but this should help.
Taeraatutta
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Ar244)
Hii how did you find paper 2?
Ar244
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
SO GOOD! Apart from question 2 where it was all a bit muddled but answered it nonetheless, what about you?

Hii how did you find paper 2?
Taeraatutta
Rep:
(Original post by Ar244)
SO GOOD! Apart from question 2 where it was all a bit muddled but answered it nonetheless, what about you?
Same!!! I was so relieved omg. I just waffled in question 2.
Ar244
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
What points did you put for the disadvantages of delegated legislation?

Same!!! I was so relieved omg. I just waffled in question 2.
Taeraatutta
Rep:
(Original post by Ar244)
What points did you put for the disadvantages of delegated legislation?
I predicted that question! I wrote about the danger of sub-delegation, infringement on parliament’s supremacy and being an undemocratic way of creating laws. Wbu?
Ar244
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I predicted that question! I wrote about the danger of sub-delegation, infringement on parliament’s supremacy and being an undemocratic way of creating laws. Wbu?
Ahahaha literally same!
Taeraatutta
Rep:
(Original post by Ar244)
Ahahaha literally same!
What did you do for the purposive approach question? I basically defined it, backed it by a case (R v Coleman) and explained an advantage and disadvantage. I didn’t forget any cases today, I’m weirdly excited lolll
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads