Really demotivated in life

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I gave zero motivation to do anything anymore, averaging Cs in sixth form, missing so many days of college, didn’t go in today or yesterday I’m missing out on so much work I just want to lay and cry, my rooms a mess, I feel like my life is not going the way I want I don’t even know what to do it how to get back on top of it anymore 😭
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I gave zero motivation to do anything anymore, averaging Cs in sixth form, missing so many days of college, didn’t go in today or yesterday I’m missing out on so much work I just want to lay and cry, my rooms a mess, I feel like my life is not going the way I want I don’t even know what to do it how to get back on top of it anymore 😭
Heyy,

Sorry to hear this, hope you genuinely come out the other side man.

I hate clichés, can't stand when people say things like 'we all in it together' and things like that, but honestly, the only person who can take the first step in helping you is you.

Not sure whether you are y12 or y13, but perhaps start with a meeting with your teachers or sixth form director and get some advice on boosting your grades? I know it may be a bit awkward, but needs must.

I wouldn't advocate dropping out of sixth form personally, as you may decide to go to university afterwards, however, if you have no motivation or interest in your subjects then perhaps they're just not your thing man.

Going to assume from your post that your parents are quite chilled and so is your sixth form with non-attendance, which is even more of a reason to actively take the first step in finding out what more you can do to boost your grades. Not tryna patronise you, I completely understand having no motivation during studies, but in all honesty, it is always fun and games not doing work until everyone else walks out of the exams confident and you're left there feeling like **** because you didn't put the work in, so

I think you need to find yourself a little job or a hobby outside of studying and get into a routing of studying during week, maybe hanging out with friends a couple nights, then part-time job at the weekend. I worked during GCSE, A LEVELS and now at UNI, and it does put things into perspective and you do get your act together. Also it's a way to make a couple quid and meet some new people, get some skills and all. Though do think about this, as not everyone can handle the pressure of both work and studying, and I don't want the pressure and not being able to cope to make you go completely under.

In terms of your emotions and your messy room, I'm not a doctor so not going to tell you your depressed or anything, but if you are unhappy, speak to someone about it. Don't fall into a pattern of constant negative thinking, it's just unhealthy and counterproductive.

In all honesty, you just need to pick yourself up and take the first step and everything else will fall into place.

Good Luck with everything tho man, chin up.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Cs are good. How old are you?
rebelw
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
watch rocky and listen to eminem and tidy your room i guess
find a specific goal - getting an A* in a topic test or something
Life is all cycle and spirals, so just find a way to start a positive one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (31)
44.93%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.45%

Watched Threads