HMRC Income Variance Exception?!

Watch this thread
lousc
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am in the process of applying for student loans for my first year of university, and my sister is applying for her third year.
We have gotten an email saying that my mum's financial information has been recieved, but the application says HMRC Income Variance Exception not complete. My sister has been recieving student finance without issue so why is it being weird now I am also applying?
We haven't recieved any letters or emails about this.. what does it mean and what do we do??
Last edited by lousc; 1 month ago
SFE Erin N
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lousc)
I am in the process of applying for student loans for my first year of university, and my sister is applying for her third year.
We have gotten an email saying that my mum's financial information has been recieved, but the application says HMRC Income Variance Exception not complete. My sister has been recieving student finance without issue so why is it being weird now I am also applying?
We haven't recieved any letters or emails about this.. what does it mean and what do we do??
Hi There,

If you’ve received this message then we haven’t been able to match the income your parents have declared with the HMRC’s record. This is something we’ll manually check and resolve as part of the application process so you shouldn't need to provide any evidence.

Thanks, Erin N
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (40)
32.79%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.08%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.31%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.82%

Watched Threads