one of my traumatizing days

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I was wearing kind of short shorts and i went downstairs for dinner and my dad threw 2 shoe boxes at me slapped me 3 times grabbed my hair pulled it till i fell on the floor and he kicked me.
username5942977
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
That is absolutely horrible and your dad cannot act like that, he should be in jail or something - that's assault
I don't know what your dad was thinking, that's bloody horrible, it's abuse, dangerous physical abuse
Please find a safe place or something, if he treats you like that, he doesn't deserve you, hes a monster.
*internet hugs*
I can understand how you feel, he is evil asf. Please stay strong, you don't deserve this bs behaviour, I really hope you find a safe place or are in a safer place right now.
randompanda_
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I was wearing kind of short shorts and i went downstairs for dinner and my dad threw 2 shoe boxes at me slapped me 3 times grabbed my hair pulled it till i fell on the floor and he kicked me.
That's really wrong, can you try to talk to someone about him? If you're being physically being abused you should report him to authorities
Last edited by randompanda_; 4 weeks ago
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Of course he could be and in my view should be prosecuted for that, but if you're of age to leave (16+), if you don't want to involve the authorities, you should instead be focussing on finding a way out, I'm guessing this isn't the first time he's done anything like this, and staying in an environment like that won't do you any favours.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads