I think viginas are kinda disgusting and creepy

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Rosaroseanna
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ok so I'm a female and i really really really don't like the way a female vigina look it kinda disgusts me sorry ,and I'm bisexual and 13 btw. How do I stop finding viginas disgusting???ok i might just go on a special work site in my country where they help confused teenagers , i just searched "way do I find viginas disgusting when I'm a female" on Google and this site came up but only with males questioning it so i just made an account to ask the question for myself, i felt like it'd be more confronting if i was told it was normal or get replays that says they felt the same way and it'll go over rather than a professional adult that didn't know how it felt but that might have been stupid of me sorry, oh and i feel romantic attraction towards females I've dated females and i have kissed females and enjoyed it, ok so everyone don't respond wtf please lol i literally feel worse and more incucure after on here
Last edited by Rosaroseanna; 1 month ago
Advertisement
KingRich
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rosaroseanna)
Ok so I'm a female and i really really really don't like the way a female vigina look it kinda disgusts me sorry ,and I'm bisexual and 13 btw. How do I stop finding viginas disgusting???
Okay, so I’m not bi or anything. I’m just curious as to why you believe you’re bi, if you find vaginas disgusting?

I thought this was what women liked about other women due to the fact they could work it better than most men.

Anyway, in your lifetime, you’ll realise no vagina looks the same as the other. There are many different looking ones. I have seen some myself and thought OMG but then I’ve seen others and I wanted to marry it.
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Disconcerted that you're displaying your age that openly in a sexual thread like this
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
how r u bi then:confused:
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ok so I'm a female and i really really really don't like the way a female vigina look it kinda disgusts me sorry ,and I'm bisexual and 13 btw. How do I stop finding viginas disgusting???
A Viginia sounds like a bedding plant. Virgina semperflorens or something like that.
Advertisement
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
A Viginia sounds like a bedding plant. Virgina semperflorens or something like that.
Literally came here to say that :laugh:
ROTL94 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Old dominion Vigina.
Advertisement
AlistairFair
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Don't take this as an insult but you're still young. You're also living in a time of (probably) unrestricted online access to interactions with people that can be much older or younger than you; you're going to have been exposed to a lot of things that you're not ready for. As a thirteen-year-old, you shouldn't worry about your sexual attraction and perception of genitals. Imagine that you're going to live to your 90s, do you need everything sorted in the very first fraction of your life? Probably not.
Son of the Sea
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Brand new account talking about revolting pussies? Something tells me this isn’t legit.
Advertisement
AlistairFair
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Son of the Sea)
Brand new account talking about revolting pussies? Something tells me this isn’t legit.
Probably but would it be that weird for a 13 year old to just make an account on a forum for a 'weird' question

I'd rather offer unnecessary 'advice' than default to assuming everything is a lie, even if it's obvious
Son of the Sea
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AlistairFair)
Probably but would it be that weird for a 13 year old to just make an account on a forum for a 'weird' question

I'd rather offer unnecessary 'advice' than default to assuming everything is a lie, even if it's obvious
I suspect you’re fairly new to this site. We see this nonsense day in day out, it’s 99% troll. This is The Student Room not The Sex Room.
Last edited by Son of the Sea; 1 month ago
Advertisement
Rosaroseanna
Rep:
Well i was on her and i felt weird for finding my own body part disgusting and i only found these questions from males so i just made an account to ask this question
Rosaroseanna
Rep:
I suspect you’re fairly new to this site. We see this nonsense day in day out, it’s 99% troll. This is The Student Room not The Sex Room.
Oh okay i might just go on a website for teens to talk about their problems in my country, there they're special workers so it might be better
Advertisement
Rosaroseanna
Rep:
(Original post by _gcx)
Disconcerted that you're displaying your age that openly in a sexual thread like this
What?
Rosaroseanna
Rep:
(Original post by KingRich)
Okay, so I’m not bi or anything. I’m just curious as to why you believe you’re bi, if you find vaginas disgusting?

I thought this was what women liked about other women due to the fact they could work it better than most men.

Anyway, in your lifetime, you’ll realise no vagina looks the same as the other. There are many different looking ones. I have seen some myself and thought OMG but then I’ve seen others and I wanted to marry it.
I know I'm bisexual cuz I've had a girlfriend before and I've had romantic crushes on girls and boys before
Rosaroseanna
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
how r u bi then:confused:
I feel romantic attraction to girls and boys I've had crushes on girls I've kissed girls and liked it but i find viginas gross and confusing
dahlia06
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I feel romantic attraction to girls and boys I've had crushes on girls I've kissed girls and liked it but i find viginas gross and confusing
what is wrong with you?
Advertisement
Rosaroseanna
Rep:
(Original post by dahlia06)
what is wrong with you?
Omg i asked the question here cuz i was wondering that i don't know the answer ? Like i can look at a vigina but i mean i find the inside disgusting
dahlia06
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Omg i asked the question here cuz i was wondering that i don't know the answer ? Like i can look at a vigina but i mean i find the inside disgusting
that's your opinion, but still makes me wonder how you're bisexual if you find the female anatomy disgusting. yes i know, you've kissed all the girls in your country and liked it- but it sounds like you're pressurising yourself to 'be bi' .
Rosaroseanna
Rep:
And people please stop asking "how u bi then" I've had

(Original post by dahlia06)
that's your opinion, but still makes me wonder how you're bisexual if you find the female anatomy disgusting. yes i know, you've kissed all the girls in your country and liked it- but it sounds like you're pressurising yourself to 'be bi' .
No ok , i find boobs sexually attractive i find the body attractive and i like boys and girls I've had a girl crush on my old best friend , and i might just be inexperienced and i might find it disgusts cuz i find it weird and new , but like the vigina looks ok when it's like not opennnnnn
X
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
33.05%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (53)
44.92%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (25)
21.19%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.85%

Watched Threads