OCR Psychology Research Methods

Watch this thread
zakramsey
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
THAT WAS SUCH A BALLACHE.

Didnt expect pie charts,
Was hoping for a variance question,
Chi squared question felt particularly difficult.

God bless if the grade boundaries are low.
stressedyr13
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by zakramsey)
THAT WAS SUCH A BALLACHE.

Didnt expect pie charts,
Was hoping for a variance question,
Chi squared question felt particularly difficult.

God bless if the grade boundaries are low.
yess oml i was praying for a bar chart the pie chart rlly threw me off :// forgot to do a title for it as well oops
chi squared wasn't awful tbh they had a lot of the workings out in the table already
yea here's hoping for low grade boundaries haha
zakramsey
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by stressedyr13)
yess oml i was praying for a bar chart the pie chart rlly threw me off :// forgot to do a title for it as well oops
chi squared wasn't awful tbh they had a lot of the workings out in the table already
yea here's hoping for low grade boundaries haha
Funny thing is, I did some chi squared questions before the exam but the table threw me off somehow. I don't think I did it right and yet I knew what to do. I, too, was hoping for a bar chart or a scatter graph but nope... I did a title my pie chart but I forgot how to do pie charts so...
stressedyr13
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by zakramsey)
Funny thing is, I did some chi squared questions before the exam but the table threw me off somehow. I don't think I did it right and yet I knew what to do. I, too, was hoping for a bar chart or a scatter graph but nope... I did a title my pie chart but I forgot how to do pie charts so...
yeah i get you the table was super confusing!! made me wish they hadn't done it all and let us do it all ourselves haha i much prefer doing it without a table. Our teacher never made us do pie charts in class!! I wonder how ppl drew theirs bc they don't mention needing a compass or a protractor on the front of the paper lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
27.08%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
32.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (10)
10.42%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (4)
4.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.21%
I’m starting to consider my university options (14)
14.58%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.17%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.08%

Watched Threads