Wrong financial year

Watch this thread
JackMayo1
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,
I’m reapplying for my 2nd uni year (22/23). But one of my parents have gave the wrong tax info. My mum’s given her 21/22 info instead of the 20/21 info. How much of an issue is this? She’s earning a lot more in 21/22 than what she was 20/21 so do I need to get this changed or will it be okay?
SFE Erin N
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by JackMayo1)
Hi,
I’m reapplying for my 2nd uni year (22/23). But one of my parents have gave the wrong tax info. My mum’s given her 21/22 info instead of the 20/21 info. How much of an issue is this? She’s earning a lot more in 21/22 than what she was 20/21 so do I need to get this changed or will it be okay?
Hi There,

We’ll need your mother to complete a PFF2 form with her correct income and submit this along with a covering letter explaining she’s given us details for the wrong tax year. She won’t need to post this as she can upload both of these as supporting evidence through her online account.

You can find the PFF2 form here: https://assets.publishing.service.go...orm_2223_o.pdf

Thanks, Erin N
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
27.96%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
33.33%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (9)
9.68%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.23%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.38%
I’m starting to consider my university options (13)
13.98%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.3%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.15%

Watched Threads