Predicted A-Level Papers 2022

Watch this thread
KingRich
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, can anyone advise the better website to download/buy predicted A-Level Math exam papers? For AQA. These include the advanced information given.

I’ve come across primrosekitten and examsolutions. Has anyone tried these?

Thank you in advance
Last edited by KingRich; 1 month ago
.Coco.
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Tutor2u
anon25x
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by KingRich)
Hi, can anyone advise the better website to download/buy predicted A-Level exam papers? These include the advanced information given.

I’ve come across primrosekitten and examsolutions. Has anyone tried these?

Thank you in advance
subject?
KingRich
Rep:
(Original post by anon25x)
subject?
I forgot to mention math. I have reposted this. I am unable to delete the thread though
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Free 2022 resources here: https://www.drfrostmaths.com/course....ory=examboards

Choose exam board and scroll down
I forgot to mention math. I have reposted this. I am unable to delete the thread though
KingRich
Rep:
(Original post by Muttley79)
Free 2022 resources here: https://www.drfrostmaths.com/course....ory=examboards

Choose exam board and scroll down
Thank you for this. I’m a little confused by the website though, as I’ve chosen level 2 AQA and my first question was find 50% of 220. This seems like a GCSE question to me and not something that I’d expect to see in an exam.
KingRich
Rep:
(Original post by .Coco.)
Tutor2u
Sorry, I forgot to mention math. This is a course based website too and doesn’t provide any exams from what I could see
anon25x
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you for this. I’m a little confused by the website though, as I’ve chosen level 2 AQA and my first question was find 50% of 220. This seems like a GCSE question to me and not something that I’d expect to see in an exam.
I think Level 2 is GCSE
KingRich
Rep:
(Original post by anon25x)
I think Level 2 is GCSE
That would explain it lol.
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Only GCSE resources for AQA.
KingRich
Rep:
(Original post by Muttley79)
Only GCSE resources for AQA.
Ah, okay.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (49)
25.79%
As I expected (63)
33.16%
Harder (70)
36.84%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.21%

Watched Threads