I got a mail regarding my offer with the subject

Watch this thread
Renjith Gopan
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
However, I did not receive any offer letter. Is it on the way or please provide me with a link.
ScoutLeopard
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
has it by any chance gone into spam/promotions/important folder in your email account
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Renjith Gopan)
However, I did not receive any offer letter. Is it on the way or please provide me with a link.
Hi Renjith Gopan,

Thank you for your message.

As previously mentioned, have you checked your spam or junk mail to ensure the email is there? If not, I suggest getting in touch with the university and letting them know. This may be an error on the university's part if you believe you have not received your offer letter. I advise using the Livechat feature on the Coventry University website. Simply state your name, student ID, course and query.
If you are a UK student, you can contact the admissions line using 024 7765 2222 (Mon-Fri 8:30aqm-5pm GMT).
As an international student calling is likely to cost and become a financial burden so please be wary if you choose this option.

Please bear in mind that recruitment is experiencing a high volume of calls and messages, so it's unlikely you will get an immediate response, but they are aware of your message and will get back to you when they're able to.

Thank you for your time.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (32)
26.89%
As I expected (40)
33.61%
Harder (40)
33.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.88%

Watched Threads