Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I can't believe my mom stooped so low... Watch

My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?"
    The doctor said "An underwater weighing test"
    And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No."
    So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.

ReputationRep:
    what?

this supposed to be a joke?

ReputationRep:
    uh..

That's funny, I took that test too.

ReputationRep:
    best post of the day

ReputationRep:
    Eh I don't quite get that.

Are you mad that your Mum wanted you both weighed?

ReputationRep:
    wtf

My mom wanted to do something instead of weighing myself on a scale. She heard about a underwater weighing test from my doctor last year and she wanted to give it a try to both, myself and my sister.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf is a 'mom'?

ReputationRep:
    You fancy your sister?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TMinisterOTL)
    My mom wanted to do something instead of weighing myself on a scale. She heard about a underwater weighing test from my doctor last year and she wanted to give it a try to both, myself and my sister.
    Ok but how was she stooping so low ?

ReputationRep:
    I don't get it...what's an underwater weighing test?

ReputationRep:
    My head hurts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyFencer)
    You fancy your sister?
    thats what i was thinking

despicable

You want a detailed summary of what happened? Alright, here goes:

She called the doctor and wanted to schedule an appointment for my sister and I and today was the only day they could get us in. So my mom told both of us you don't need to take a shower if you don't want to(since I got up at 12pm and she got up at 12:30p.m.)

It goes on from there with the underwater weighing at the doctor's office.

My sister constantly talks about her hair. "Should I wash it?" "Should I pull my hair up or leave it down?" Stuff like that.

It wasn't my idea to take this underwater weighing thing. The doctor puts you in a tank (and I didn't have a shower), makes you do certain things of breathing, and you put your head underwater for a few seconds. Not hard at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
    Wtf is a 'mom'?
    ENGLISH, ************! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ascient)
    Your mum really shouldn't stoop so low when you're naked. People might get the wrong idea :teeth:
    lol rep'd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    thats what i was thinking

despicable
    Yeah... That's like... Incest or something.

ReputationRep:
    Huh?

ReputationRep:
    A.) Why does she need an accurate measurement?

B.) What is wrong with it, surely it didn't take out a severe amount of your day?

EDIT: C.) What is so damn important about whether you had a shower or not?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.