Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I can't believe my mom stooped so low... Watch

ReputationRep:
    what

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by franpgb)
    Ok but how was she stooping so low ?
    :ditto:

I have a life on an off day from school. I didn't expect to go to my doctor's office and take an underwater weighing test. That said with my sister. So I was mad at my mother and I wasn't going to take a shower if she said I had to but she let me skip the shower. Anyways I wasn't thinking well and was saving time (saving time by not taking a shower too) so I posted the topic title that I thought of because I was mad.

More about the hair:

She skipped the shower around noon. As said same goes with me. Then we took the underwater tests. My sister had to wear tight pants and a sports bra, so she enjoyed every minute of going underwater. Before that she tried to put her hair up but she wasn't allowed to. The doctor said no. So she did to her hair like what I see when I go down to the YMCA and see where girls pretend to pull their hair back.

More about my sister:

My sister was in tight clothing due to the test. My sister was wet just like me because the test was in a tank of water.

ReputationRep:
    What the **** kind of a doctor keeps a massive tank in his examination room anyway?!

ReputationRep:
    huh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TMinisterOTL)
    You want a detailed summary of what happened? Alright, here goes:

My mom wanted to do something instead of weighing myself on a scale. She heard about a underwater weighing test from my doctor last year and she wanted to give it a try to both, myself and my sister.

She called the doctor and wanted to schedule an appointment for my sister and I and today was the only day they could get us in. So my mom told both of us you don't need to take a shower if you don't want to(since I got up at 12pm and she got up at 12:30p.m.)

It goes on from there with the underwater weighing at the doctor's office.

My sister constantly talks about her hair. "Should I wash it?" "Should I pull my hair up or leave it down?" Stuff like that.

It wasn't my idea to take this underwater weighing thing. The doctor puts you in a tank (and I didn't have a shower), makes you do certain things of breathing, and you put your head underwater for a few seconds. Not hard at all.
    So how did she stoop so low and what is the point of this thread?

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahah wtf.

What is your obsession with your sister/sister's hair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyFencer)
    Yeah... That's like... Incest or something.
    mmm incest

ReputationRep:
    ..... well this is wierd. I don't get the point of this story at all.

ReputationRep:
    I'm too confused...

The reason I am mad is because I have a life on an off day from school. I didn't expect to go to my doctor's office and take an underwater weighing test.I was happy with the off day from school and I got a off shower day too. Then we had to get tested underwater.

ReputationRep:
    You want a detailed summary of what happened? Alright, here goes:

My mom wanted to do something instead of weighing myself on a scale. She heard about a underwater weighing test from my doctor last year and she wanted to give it a try to both, myself and my sister.

She called the doctor and wanted to schedule an appointment for my sister and I and today was the only day they could get us in. So my mom told both of us you don't need to take a shower if you don't want to(since I got up at 12pm and she got up at 12:30p.m.)

It goes on from there with the underwater weighing at the doctor's office.

My sister constantly talks about her hair. "Should I wash it?" "Should I pull my hair up or leave it down?" Stuff like that.

It wasn't my idea to take this underwater weighing thing. The doctor puts you in a tank (and I didn't have a shower), makes you do certain things of breathing, and you put your head underwater for a few seconds. Not hard at all.
    but how is your mum stooping low?

ReputationRep:
    No. Just...no. I just heard the screams of half my brain cells dying. Did you post this just to tell us something interesting about your day? And I agree with the others, the stuff you're saying about your sister is a little disturbingly detailed..

ReputationRep:
    :troll:

ReputationRep:
    did u get a boner? :p:

also why is having a shower such an important issue here?

I have a life on an off day from school. I didn't expect to go to my doctor's office and take an underwater weighing test. That said with my sister. So I was mad at my mother and I wasn't going to take a shower if she said I had to but she let me skip the shower. Anyways I wasn't thinking well and was saving time (saving time by not taking a shower too) so I posted the topic title that I thought of because I was mad.

More about the hair:

She skipped the shower around noon. As said same goes with me. Then we took the underwater tests. My sister had to wear tight pants and a sports bra, so she enjoyed every minute of going underwater. Before that she tried to put her hair up but she wasn't allowed to. The doctor said no. So she did to her hair like what I see when I go down to the YMCA and see where girls pretend to pull their hair back.

More about my sister:

My sister was in tight clothing due to the test. My sister was wet just like me because the test was in a tank of water.

1.) How did she stoop so low?

2.) I still don't get the point of this thread.

ReputationRep:
    So I was mad at my mother and I wasn't going to take a shower if she said I had to but she let me skip the shower.
    Lol how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    Your Mum Did What?!

ReputationRep:
    and I got a off shower day too.

Hahahahahahhaa.

What the hell has your sisters hair got to do with anything?

ReputationRep:

More about the hair:

More about my sister:

why this detail about your sister? how is she related to this thread?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.