Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I can't believe my mom stooped so low... Watch

ReputationRep:
    what... im trying to figure out if this a joke or what? how is this in anyway showing your mum stooped low, its just a weighing procedure?!!

ReputationRep:
    What a great thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shriya)
    why this detail about your sister? how is she related to this thread?
    I assume because his sister was wet and he was in tight shorts. :confused:

I have no attraction towards my sister
    My sister also did not take a shower before taking the underwater test that got us wet.
    She skipped the shower around noon. As said same goes with me. Then we took the underwater tests that were later in the day. These tests got us both wet. My sister had to wear tight pants and a sports bra, so she enjoyed every minute of going underwater. Before that she tried to put her hair up but she wasn't allowed to. The doctor said no. So she did to her hair like what I see when I go down to the YMCA and see where girls pretend to pull their hair back.

ReputationRep:
    Why was your 'mom' so keen to weigh you like that???

ReputationRep:
    this is too weird

ReputationRep:
    Omg stfu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TMinisterOTL)
    My sister also did not take a shower before taking the underwater test that got us wet.
    She skipped the shower around noon. As said same goes with me. Then we took the underwater tests that were later in the day. These tests got us both wet. My sister had to wear tight pants and a sports bra, so she enjoyed every minute of going underwater. Before that she tried to put her hair up but she wasn't allowed to. The doctor said no. So she did to her hair like what I see when I go down to the YMCA and see where girls pretend to pull their hair back.
    This thread just gets better and better!

ReputationRep:
    So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too

So my mom told both of us you don't need to take a shower if you don't want to(since I got up at 12pm and she got up at 12:30p.m.)

The doctor puts you in a tank (and I didn't have a shower)

So I was mad at my mother and I wasn't going to take a shower if she said I had to but she let me skip the shower.

She skipped the shower around noon. As said same goes with me.

I just don't get it - why is the shower such a crucial element of the story??? So what if you didn't have a shower before you got weighed

ReputationRep:
    You verge on the macabre.

ReputationRep:
    The reason I am mad is because I have a life on an off day from school. I didn't expect to go to my doctor's office and take an underwater weighing test.I was happy with the off day from school and I got a off shower day too. Then we had to get tested underwater.
    Okay so you were mad because ur mum messed up ur plans of staying at home..and not having a shower...but wats with the details of ur sisters hair since every1 is hinting at incest which im sure isnt the case...

ReputationRep:
    lol wtf is this

ReputationRep:
    so?

ReputationRep:
    Omg this thread is hilarious!

OP: Can you post the story CONCISELY? Haha I have no idea what the problem is even after 5 posts trying to explain it.

ReputationRep:
    I am so confused by this story. I do not understand the relevance of the shower, the sister, or the hair.

But I am unable to stop laughing. :ninja:

I don't understand why you people are so confused, and mad.

What exactly do you want to know?

ReputationRep:
    this thread is sooo ******* confusing

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why you people are so confused, and mad.

What exactly do you want to know?
    Why you keep going on about your sisters hair and what she was wearing, and the fact that you guys didn't have a shower.

You are describing the weighing process but not saying how your mum stooped low and what's the point of the YMCA girls, what's their relevance?

ReputationRep:
    I thought the ymca was for christian gay gentlemen, not for wet, teenage girls with dirty hair?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.