EDEXCEL IGCSE english literature

Watch this thread
katrina-learn
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
does anyone have any predictions for the mice of men questions tomorrow?.
kakalaka06
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
my teacher believes it will either be crooks/curley's wife for the character question or one thats like who do you believe is the most important character in th e novella or who is the loneliest good luck tmr!!
(Original post by katrina-learn)
does anyone have any predictions for the mice of men questions tomorrow?.
katrina-learn
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by kakalaka06)
my teacher believes it will either be crooks/curley's wife for the character question or one thats like who do you believe is the most important character in th e novella or who is the loneliest good luck tmr!!
thank you so much!! good luck to you too
katrina-learn
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
how was your exam! hope it all went well
kakalaka06
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by katrina-learn)
how was your exam! hope it all went well
it was good thank you the unseen poetry was a bit random but I did the question on curley!! hbu
hr27
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
it was good thank you the unseen poetry was a bit random but I did the question on curley!! hbu
unseen poem was soo bless
katrina-learn
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i actually rather liked the unseen poem unlike many of my friends - and i did the love question rather than the curley one
but overall it went alright!! just glad to have it over and done with really english has never been my thing
PrishaJ
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
The unseen poem was really nice I thought. There were differrent points you could get.
Curley is a good character, at least there were no twists and it was just straight to the point discuss this character.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads