english lit gcse

Watch this thread
user374
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Does anyone have any predictions for the ccea gcse english lit paper tomorrow ( of mice and men ) ?
brookebyrne
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
curleys wife, curley or slim i think. possibility of ‘ranch is wo hope’ . i hope it’s not george or lennie bc even tho they’re the main characters they’re the ones i struggle w 😭
user374
Rep:
(Original post by brookebyrne)
curleys wife, curley or slim i think. possibility of ‘ranch is wo hope’ . i hope it’s not george or lennie bc even tho they’re the main characters they’re the ones i struggle w 😭
thanks so much same if it’s lennie i’m walking out of the hall
brookebyrne
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by user374)
thanks so much same if it’s lennie i’m walking out of the hall
nah same fr imma be outta there quicker than lennie kills mice
peachy763
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
no clue where everyone's getting slim out of but i rlly hope it's not curleys wife since she was asked last yr. theyve asked george and lennie sm so i doubt it'll be that i'm betting on either crooks, maybe curley, or candy and there could b a theme about loneliness or could be about lack of hope since last yrs question was abt dreams
edit; crooks and curley were asked yrs ago so im assuming they very well cld do crooks to link w/ powerless victim which was asked last exam
Last edited by peachy763; 4 weeks ago
doneill748
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
lWith reference to the ways Steinbeck presents George, show how far you agree that
George is responsible for what happens to him and Lennie.
(b) With reference to the ways Steinbeck presents dreams in the novel, show how far you
agree that these dreams are harmful. thats CCEAS last year.
Last edited by doneill748; 4 weeks ago
peachy763
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by doneill748)
last years wasnt curleys wife curleys wife hasnt been asked in quite a bit
oh jesus christ i mustve gotten confused w a past paper we did then. who was it last yr??
peachy763
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
lWith reference to the ways Steinbeck presents George, show how far you agree that
George is responsible for what happens to him and Lennie.
(b) With reference to the ways Steinbeck presents dreams in the novel, show how far you
agree that these dreams are harmful. thats CCEAS last year.
It very well could be C.W then due to dreams + the inclusion of Lennie etc. it better not be slim or lennie 😭
doneill748
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
my friends and i have a bet i bet on curleys wife but my second choice would of have been slim and honestly it would be great to write about slim since hes prince of the ranch and things
peachy763
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
yea + slim's quotes r sm easier to remember but then again c.w's quotes arent too bad either
user374
Rep:
l

my friends and i have a bet i bet on curleys wife but my second choice would of have been slim and honestly it would be great to write about slim since hes prince of the ranch and things
it was slim!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads