Edexcel politics paper one

Watch this thread
Samlol35678
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Does anyone have any predictions for paper 1 or questions to plan??
A-level-is-Fun
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
Evaluate the view that pressure groups have too much influence in UK politics. 30

Evaluate the view that the media in the UK has too much power in UK politics. 30 marks

Evaluate the view that FPTP needs to be replaced by another electoral system currently in use in the UK . 30

Evaluate the view that the left right spectrum no longer defines UK politics. 30

Evaluate the view that there is now little difference between the main political parties. 30

Evaluate the view that the media not pressure groups set the political agenda. 30

Evaluate the view that parties not pressure groups hold real power in the UK. 30

Evaluate the view that human rights are not well protected in the UK. 30 marks.

A few 30 markers to practice
bennyboo
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
IDK but I'm praying for electoral systems question
A-level-is-Fun
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by bennyboo<3)
IDK but I'm praying for electoral systems question
Apparently AS politics had questions on pressure groups and political parties so I'm praying we get electoral systems too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (73)
66.97%
In the post (5)
4.59%
Text (15)
13.76%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (16)
14.68%

Watched Threads