Met on Tinder. He is getting more passive. What to do?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
2 weeks ago we met on Tinder. I immediately told him that I am not looking for a ons or a fling but a relationship. he told me he was looking for the same. We exchanged our Snapchat and he called me, video called me, wanted to hear my voice. He told me he would like to have a family in one year and has got serious intentions. Next days, he was the one to snap me a lot, sending me 3-4 snaps although I hadn't even replied to his first snaps due to work.
he told me he hated writing but he felt like he knew me for years and liked chatting with me.
Somehow, since 3-4 days he left me on read and replied hours later although he was the one to initiate contact.
I asked him and he said he didn't have hic snap notifications on and is sorry for that.
yesterday, we chatted again( after he snapchatted me!!) I asked what his favorite food was. Guess what, he read it, left me on seen. And today, he didn't reach out. I looked at Tinder and the miles of distance changed which means he is using it.

So to sum up:
-he was the one to initiate contact always since we met
-I am not the person to write twice when I don't get an answer, so I didn't do anything when that happened. ( he told me he liked that because I didn't act childish)

What should I do? I felt that connection with him and am upset that everything ended like that. My plan is to do nothing honestly.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
If you want an instant back-and-forth, talk on the phone or meet and have a proper conversation. And with a more interesting approach than a 20 questions 'what's your favourite...?' I have no idea about my boyfriend's favourite food, band, colour etc, though I do know some likes and dislikes because the conversation has flowed naturally.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Surnia)
If you want an instant back-and-forth, talk on the phone or meet and have a proper conversation. And with a more interesting approach than a 20 questions 'what's your favourite...?' I have no idea about my boyfriend's favourite food, band, colour etc, though I do know some likes and dislikes because the conversation has flowed naturally.
But how should I do That if he doesn‘t answer back ? I called him one Time and usually he wants to chitchat on phone. This Time he Said he was outside but didn‘t call back
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads